What's your top 5 Favorite Movies of All Time?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by HellRazor, Sep 13, 2003.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

The sound of music
    Beethoven, cute dog:)
    Hello Dolly was good too:)

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Anyone seen
    1. Angels in the outfield
    2. Rookie of the year??

3. aleric

aleric New Member

Hey Bob,
    I like Hanks, but not a great fan !!!

FR : Sean Connery is awesome. Watch "The Untouchables".

4. d_ist_urb_ed

Cast Away, another wonderful movie.

5. jayanth

cast Away is cool... FEDEX will go for a los if everyone in the world watches it..

6. d_ist_urb_ed

I'm waiting with great anticipation for Ray Charles to release. Amazing man, he took an active part in the making of the movie. His part played by Jamie Foxx, cant wait for it to release.

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, Angels in the outfield was good. So was rookie of the year. I remember i used to watch both these movies everytime they came on Star Movies or HBO.

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

many pals mine feels cast away ..is a movie worth watching only once....but i have seen it like 3 or 4 times...and wanna see more if i get a chance...tom hanks a gr8 actor....u guys remember the scene when hanks is saved and go back to his house and afterwards he picks a lighter and fire comes so easily....and he kinda gets almost in tears thinking how hard it was for him to create fire on the island. very touchin...

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Amazing movie dude, amazing actor, i liked Wilson the most:) When the ball drifts away into the Ocean, the way he cries out.........man, touched my heart.

10. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@disturbed....whoa! how can i forget dat scene.....hanks was crying like he lost his own child. really touching...sob!

@aleric...untouchables? haven't heard, can u tell me the castings and details of dat movie. i'll check it out.

watched ocean's 12 last week.......surprisingly sucked. brad looks gr8....zeta jones is awesome and sexy.

11. jayna_420

jayna_420 New Member

shawshank redemption (i thought this one would have got more votes!!)
    kal ho na ho (reminder to live life)
    miss congeniality (too funny!)
    happy gilmore
    big daddy (actually...all adam sandler films in general. but i guess thats cheating!) :) :) :)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

Oh damn, jayna, thanks for reminding, Shawshank redemption, AMAZING movie..., Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman, what a duo! The scene where he gets out of the jail and steps into the rain! WoW! Brilliant.

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

saw "Meet the Fockers" last night...aight movie...liked the first one better though...

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

most stupidest movies ever

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Shrek 1 and 2:) Very good movies:)

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^oh yea da best yet

17. jayanth

Shawahank Redemption is a Deadly Movie..

Shrek 1 & 2 ?? LOL

I prefer Ice Age..

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Also, there's a telugu movie called Sagara Sangamam, i'm sure most of you wont know it, but it's a fantastic movie. Brillant acting by Kamal Hasan.:)

19. aleric

aleric New Member

FR : "The Untouchables" has also got Kevin Costner, Andy Garcia and the great Robert De Niro. Its based on the story of Al Capone who ruled Chicago during the prohibition era.

20. jayanth

I liked Gemini....