Whats your IQ ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

lolz knighty..ha ha ha :RollLol:

2. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

I got 135..
    i agree knighty..lol.

3. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

totally garbage man.....@knighty u r wrong...the test is not bull**** it is man****...

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

come to think of it.....when i took the test again yesterday...and refused to take any offers...it gave me 130....WTF man?!!:):)...now i'm having serious doubts about the authenticity of this test....guys try out also at iqtest.com....and let me know.
    @Madhura....I have a doubt now...if a 10 year old kid and 100 year old guy solve the same number of questions....does that mean the guy is 10 times less intelligent?.....if the kid scores 130...the guy scores 13?!!! hehe....:):)

5. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

i think this test is too easy
    it is statistically flawed
    this many high numbers are illogical

6. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

My IQ is a 124.
    :cool:

7. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

My IQ is 124....
    Visual Mathematician it says....

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

8. Congratulations, THEGUITARISTOFM!
    Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

146 :rock:

10. mainhoonnaa

mainhoonnaa New Member

mine is 145.......um, if u don't mind could u tell me how to post hot threads.i know
    this is unrelated to what ur discussing,but i could'nt help it.when i post it is always in that thread only.just appears for some time and then disappears.
    so pleeeeaaaaaaaassssee,help me. :eek::

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

:eek:fftopic: so try contacting any mods thru PM....they can help u better...

12. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

Mine is 133. this test is definitely faulty. all my friends agree that i don't have any brain at all.