Whats ur PC config????????

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by RAKESH_GITS_FAN, Nov 1, 2006.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

so .. uh ... how does it run?

hehe kiddin .. i know its a typo

2. kakakkaakakakaka

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I think 90% has an illegal copy, maybe more than that, i have an illegal copy and in my opinion, those who got to much money are paying for all the software, why paying for it you can download it for free, and the main reason, you don't get any kind of problems, just like, every time if you install a legal WinXP, you have to activate this otherwise you can't do anything, an illegal copy you don't have bother about that bullshit, so why get in trouble????

4. shak

shak Harrr!

^ haha ... fair enough, who cares for the developers and thousands of hours put into research adn development .. living away from families and putting so much work into software ... naa these guys dont deserve any return, they should die of starvation ... so what if microsoft spends billion dollars and a million hours on a piece of software right?

/you-know-what.

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey shak, if you talk like this, you than want to say you own nothing illegal, not even a mp3???
    I think its better not to discuss any longer about those things, cause i dont want to get in trouble with nobody, at least nobody here, i mean IGT, cause i really like this site as i think this is one of the best sites for musicians, so peace man!!!

6. shak

shak Harrr!

you wont get into trouble by admitting that piracy is wrong anywhere buddy ..

but alright ... lets leave it here

as for me .. lol .. i have done worst than stealing mp3's (who hasnt?) ..

*back to super bowl 41 .. seriously this guy 'prince' is takin a piss .. ruined my half time show*

7. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

I have pirated stuff...but I don't earn so till then I think it's not wrong.

When I start earning I'll maybe pay for the original stuff.