What's the Best way to Vent out frustrations?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by m_waleed86, Jul 25, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

banging your head against the wall....hitting the first person you meet.....spending the whole day playing guitar....listening music...watching baywatch...
    what's the best way to get rid of frustration you may have accumulated over the day?????????? :think: :think: :think: :think:

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

mine is biting teeth so hard and having eye contact. if i get so mad, i willl start shaking too. kinda wierd but true.

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Have a robozoid mindset. I do that and dont remember the last time i was angry.

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

play serious sam the second encounter (the longest yard level) on ma comp.....for those whu havnt played dis game its like ur holdin a chainsaw wid zillions of enemies cmin towards u nd ur skiin them live...then pick up ma sniper nd kill enemies far away........

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

shouting out loud ! (not necessarily on someone) ...

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

-go and sit at a crowded railway/bus station
    -talk to some refugees settled at pavements
    -stand in long queues for kerosene/ration with poor people
    -go to some hospital and visit the burnt and injuries ward as well as emergency ward
    -stay in a slum area

thats all from me now :grin: howzzat...eh?

tahda!!

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

- crush an whole cube of ice with your teeths
    - have a cold water bath
    - go out topless just wearing ur boxers for joggin
    - go and swim in the nearest pool, or river or sea or pond or bathtub or any water you see
    - climb up a coconut tree , come down , go up again - do it like 5 times
    - lock urself in a room and jump up and down like 100 times , for immediate effect after jumping u can also roll on the ground for 20 times.,
    - go to the balcony and start screaming that u are hungry
    - go and bang ur neighbours door and hide , when they lock it after seeing no one is there - go and knock in again , if they feel frustrated - make a copy of this post and give it to them also
    - call up ur best friend at 2 am and ask if he / she was sleeping

if all the above dont work then , you can cool down and

- bang ur head against the wall
    - hit the first person you see
    - spend the whole day playing guitar
    - listen to music ( make it loud )
    - watch baywatch :) --- > this is the best !!!

.spending the whole day playing guitar....listening music...watching baywatch...

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

gulp down sm 4-5 pints of fosters.. :drunk: ...tried once nd i forgot all miseries...

i remember in da 2nd yr i ws frustrated sittin on da road nd an al' man was goin with his thela (cart)..pushin it wid all he got....barefoot....drenched in sweat....i went nd helped him push his cart fr sm time.....and man it felt real good....

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

haha ..... ya.....

another good way is to randomly get anrgy at ppl who dont matter... the little ppl... hahaha. kidding.

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

playing blind by KORN ! :mad:

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

we have a new mother teresa ... :beer:

12. desertrose_niti

desertrose_niti New Member

when i get angry....i hit my head on the walll.. and shout a lot on people ....and i also break things. anything i find ...i broke it. i scream a lot......i feel like killing somebody.

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

quick!

call the cops + docs ...

this guy needs attention ...

14. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

why are we talking about frustration.. frustration is the last stage of saturation.. that needs lot of concentration of humiliation .. which comes from the junction of sensation and obsession... Finally its a passion that needs our attention.. So stay kool when u r suffering from frustration... I hope u are now out of this F !!!!!

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

^^^ wow , your post just felt like a rap song to me , was it by purpose :)

16. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

have lots of s3x he ehh he he

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Listen to Cradle of Filth Songs ......

18. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I usually dont get frustrated. If I get, I throw tantrum at all the reliable people who wont screw my happiness later when I am fine. Just plug and play some heavy riffs or go chill out with a few beers. Beers make me more happier than anything else.

19. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

Whack the living daylights out of a few dozen golfballs at the nearest driving range .. works every time .. replaces all your frustrations by a new frustration ... "why do i suck so much at hitting golf balls?"