whats going on ????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Jun 5, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

2. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

haha...............

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

12 is too much.....:)...i didn't know girls cud give birth at this age.
    Man....when i was twelve i was lost in cartoons....:)

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thats because you are a primitive, uncol, backward indian, not kitsch and progressive and modern like the westerners !!

5. shak

shak Harrr!

haha ... this happened like a week ago ..
    it was on bbc all day long and everyone seemed to be talking about it .. and no jamhead .. none took pride excpet the girls themselves (they even posed for the cameras with thier babies) .. i think even the PM said that teenage birth is something that needs to be controlled .. this is not a matter to take pride in ..
    it is sad that even the 12 year olds are already becoming parents ... but who is to blame??
    goverment? parents? children themselves? the community? or the school and teachers? ... i think all of them share this pie.

@jamhead: plz stop this behaviour!! .. the people of south asia and china are an example for these western nations ... the sense of community and the brotherhood that is found among these southasians and chinese is a prime example of harmony and sense of caring ..
    stop degrading us by callin us primitive uncol and the rest of the english posh words that you love to use ... keep em to yourself mate .. i cant digest them ..i know you are being sarcastic but its just getting annoying. take pride in yourself and who you are .. be an example and lead others.

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

nothin but 3 whores............
    their mom's a stupid cow.....she cant bloody blame the schools, s*x-Ed is as much a responsibility of the parents as of the school....if she cant keep at track of where her daughters are ......if she cant see to it that they are playing in the backyard or anywhere.....instead of being bonked by their BFs....its bad parenting....period( no pun intended)
    meanwhile chek this out
    https://youngest_mother.tripod.com/
    :boff:

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i suggest you first read my post in the "11 wives, 25 kids and going strong" thread by bob-bobby (which is where my reply to light-of-erendi comes from), b4 jumping to unfounded conclusions..... then you will know who degrades whom... and maybe also have the sense to take back what you just now, needlessly alleged.

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

lolz again............

@ saurabh, knew tht 5 year old mother news ..........long ago....my elder sis told me.............

9. shak

shak Harrr!

@jamhead: i know .. i have seen that thread where u said that when the westerners do such things its a matter of pride for them and when africans go by thier customs they are called backward and blah blah ...
    BUT i said that i KNOW that you are being "sarcastic" (get it?? sarcastic!)and i knew that you didnt mean it ... so i wasnt making any unfounded conclusions LOL and i wasnt alleging you for anything .. i just said ..be subtle .. dun be so sarcastic .. keep it simple ...
    and yeah i wouldnt dare tickle "yur" fanny mate ... haha .. carry on rockin the threads
    :beer: :beer:

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i did mean it though -

westerners twist things/events right on their heads - the same thing taking place in europe and usa means one thing (generally construed in a such a way that it'd appear as another feather in their caps), but taking place in africa and asia implies quite another (almost invariably some thing derogatory and painting the people/cultures in a bad light)

11. shak

shak Harrr!

yes and it is very sad ... these double standards really are making people suffer in some parts of the world...
    oh well .. me goin off-topic now... betta leave this ... u getting reps by the way

12. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

5 yr old mother!!! sh*t man!!!
    i mean she even wud not have been knowing wat does s*x mean!!!
    such disgrace!!
    to the father of the child!!!

13. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

anyone seen southpark's "proper condom use" episode?

14. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

22 & still lost in cartoons & comics

15. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

he he that one with bebe's b**** & ben affleck are my favs

16. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dudes this sint funny - tis jsut sick.

a 12 yr old and a 5yr old????