Whats for Lunch/Dinner....depending on time zone!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 16, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Just another thread started by me.....I know sss and srk understand my boredom at work.....esp on fridays!!!!! So just post whats for lunch or dinner

Me.....Beef tacos and a coke.....maybe some fries!!!!! :think:

2. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

3. shak

shak Harrr!

hahaha ... blue fridays eh vivo? na mate to tired today cant do the entertainment thing ...
    by the way i have spicy beef mince for dinner .. with what else but home made chapatis!
    i'll have a few crumbs just to make ma mom happy.. and will tuck into last night's pizaa at midnight .. hehehe

4. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

yeah i ended up having pizza too.....all you can eat buffet!!!!!!!

5. shak

shak Harrr!

coool! ... the local pizza shop had this buffet thingy goin on .. went there few days ago ... turned up the 4th time to collect my extra cheese and veal pizza .. and the barman was givin me the dirtiest loook .. hahaah .. as if he was sayin .. "back again! ..aaarghhhh!" i have always been shy of these buffet meals ... it feels so awkward filling your plate every 5 minutes ..adn they always seem to make some one stand right next to salads and main courses!!! ... pathetic! LOL .. one cant even enjo himself ... LOL
    any funny resturant incidents u had?

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah i can add one funny restaurant thingy ...

in IIT ... we used to use "Pack" as a word which denotes "abandon!" ...

so if we say : "Pack this game" ... meant chuck the game ... no point continuing

well once we went to a restauruant ... and we orederd something ... but after some hesitations n meetings ... we called the waiter back n said : "Pack everything ... this is the new order ... "

after some time we saw he had really packed the food into a pracel ... we cudnt help but LMAO ...

7. shak

shak Harrr!

here u have to reserve your seats before you actually go to the resturant .... well for the posh ones ... a few months ago we had reserved a table for five at a pretty good resturant for my dad's birthday .. but when we got there there were no available table for five .. although we ahd been there at right time .. the manager's face was all white! .. lol ... me and ma bro were tryin hard not to laugh when he was goin errr..the thing is sir .. aah .. we neva had this sort of situation before ..ermmm .. the head waiter must have made a mistake ... lol .. anyways .. that was pretty funny ... oh yeah we left our phone number and next day got an invitation to a dinner .. on the house courtesy of the manager :)
    @ssssss: lol lol lol poor waiter ..how would have he known!

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hehee ...
    yeah taht taught us a lesson ...

neway lucky u for getting a free dinner :)

9. shak

shak Harrr!

we ate our hearts out ... to say the least ... hahahaha ..
    reminds me of saying that ma cousin loves to repeat over and over again "hafta jay per mufta na jay"

10. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I knew I could rely on you two........thanks guys

Abt the all you can eat places......I sometimes go up to the waiters and tell em to make more stuff just for me!!!!!!!!!! Like this pizza place has really good BBQ chicken pizza, so everyone seems to pounce on it when it comes out of the kitchen......so I always go up to the front and tell em to make me a fresh one........I continue eating the other pizzas while this one is being made!!!!!!!!

11. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

At my old work place we had a coffee shop on the floor above us. I used to go there everyday and order a coffee and a muffin. The dude behind the counter knew me, so when I was in line he'd start making my coffee and packing my muffin so by the time I got to the cashier it would be ready.
    This one time though I went and didn't have enough money for the muffin.....so I said "no muffin today buddy".....and he's like dont worry about the money!!!!!!!!!! I got a free muffin that day.....it was awesome!!!!!!!

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

fcuk you ... u are making me hungry ...

13. shak

shak Harrr!

hahaha thats nice^
    ever bothered by the violin player while havin dinner? my friend makes the joke that "i tell him to play the flight of the bumble bee ... he leaves me alone" LOL (thats a joke by the way ..not a real life thing)
    so whats you favourite resturant?

14. shak

shak Harrr!

talkin of muffins (and since thats makin sss hungry *evil grin*) .. i love blueberry and cream ones ... cinamon are good too but with coffee and snow ;)

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

am off to sleep ... so doent matter if am hungry *smirk*

16. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

That coffee shop had excelent double chocolate chip muffins.......hhmmmm muffinsssss(homer style)

17. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Gnite sss......see ya later......i need some muffins!!!!!!!!!

18. shak

shak Harrr!

lol go get some .. i am off too .. bro just yelled "20,000 streets under the sky is on the BBC!" me goin to watch that ... see ya vivo ... have a good weekend .. .adn dont drink much this time :) ..goodnight sss buddy .. see ya

19. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

see ya srk

I guess this means a thread closure

/theend

20. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... we ll wait till next week ... ;)