What to you do for Living?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Nov 26, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

it would be u don't know what trump is...who trump is...are u trying to refer to some rich guy...who trump is....and what trump is....there is a difference a big difference

2. skaw

skaw snooze

OK .. u live in states and you don't noe 'who trump is' ..

DONALD TRUMP whoz last name is used in all does hotel and businesses and stuff .. i can't believe u don't noe DAT .. and especially when hes on the apprentes .. n if u dunt noe abt that then .. we ll just get back to u being a bachelor

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

actually, i don't know, who trump is? :eek:: hmmm....pity me

4. skaw

skaw snooze

NOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... he is the one who lives a full flesh sexy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. omg ... he has the best life on earth !!! ... n u don't noe him ....

ok i ll pity u .. from now on

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well, here is my thing....i could care less about what other people...i care about myself, my life...my family and my close one....these celebrity life crap...don't really care

6. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I though he was Donald TRAMP. .ha ha.. Ok ySkaw You live in states do you know .. Gilbert Headler??

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

skaw lives in Canada

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

oh canada !!! nice place to settle down ( i know i ve said this more then 3 times here now )

9. Resha

Resha New Member

Isn't skunk that thing people smoke in in hookah like thingy's?!?!?!

:think:

Hmmm...I guess I'm a few pages behind.

10. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ok Gilbert Headler is actually from Cannada..

11. Lizard_King

Lizard_King New Member

i guess u could smoke weed in one of those.....(though never tried it personally, unfortunately)..... but i think thats usually used just for tobacco..... skunk is another word for marijuana......just like weed, ganja, pot, bomb, acapulco gold, diggity dank, mary jane ...... and the list goes on....

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

okay,,, :eek:fftopic:

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please stick to the topic, guys!

14. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i'm gonna be an author....(fingers crossed)

sorry neo just one last off topic post

dp dude if you don't know who donald trump is then i'm sure you don't live in the u.s.....even the hopeless ppl here know who he is....he's on tv practically all day in every chanel...you probably live in a whole in the ground with ben ladin somewhere.....

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey guyz,

i work in the North West University, not as a teacher but as a Data Base Admin, and as partime i do concerts with ma group

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^doin my BA for Finance..

@sonali.....so wot if don't know the freaking guy....there are so many freaking rich people, does that mean i should go and f""""ing memorize all their names and know about them...if that's the deal then i think u should go and do that...and once u r done memorizing let me know so i can start too....and TV is for people who got nothing better to do.....My time is very precious for me and i don't tend to waste it on watching TV...i hope u heard of this "TIme is Money." the only time i m not doing anytihig is at work...cause there is nothing to do and then i come online and waste my time for a while......

17. skaw

skaw snooze

@ jay , Gilbert Headley (not Headler) was a artist , i think a singer , i dunno much abt him , but i noe dat my teacher loves his talent .. (english teacher) and she says you can get soo rich if u use ur talent rite :eek:: ... sorry dunno much abt him

@ desipride :eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic: and plz keep da attitude inside

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^look who is talking....

19. skaw

skaw snooze

@ desi pride : stick to topic plz

doesn't bill gates have a perfet life !! .. (is this related to topic ?? :confused: )

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

okay, ^^^1 and half year i'll have a professional job...

Bill Gates WHo? hahahahhahhahahahhahah