what,s ur favourite QUOTE

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ENT, May 13, 2005.

1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

women Are Like Guns....if U Dont Keep Them Around For A While..they Will Shoot You

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

more or less - "the search for value and meaning, in the circumstances of one's life, is the key to psychological well being - for happiness, like success, cannot be persued - it must ensue as unintended side effect of one man's personal dedication, to a course/cause greater than oneself" - by Victor Frankyl, Jewish psychiatrist. from the book "in search of meaning"

again, more or less " difficult things take a long time - it takes a just little longer to do the impossible" - Chaim Wiseman, Father of genetics, and one of the founders of Israel

"tough times dont last - tough men do" - written on a rock in Nathu La, near the India - China border.

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

ma fav quote? "wanna bang?"

4. anujroy

anujroy New Member

The opposite of love, I have found, is not hate, but indifference....!!!

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music." - Jake E. Lee

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.---albert einstein

7. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I like the quotations in my signature.

8. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I like the quotations in my signature. :dance:

9. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

As u grow...u come to know that most people r neither aginst u nor for u...they're just thinking about themselves:)

And of course my last signature..."There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"

:)