What kinda guitar do I purshase and how much would it cost apx

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by vijaykrishna, Sep 13, 2005.

1. vijaykrishna

vijaykrishna New Member

Hi guys,
    I am new to guitar and I am planning to buy one this weekend. I have tried my hands on keyboard but I didn't like it too much...I want to learn guitar as just a hobby. I cant really invest too much on the guitar... so I was looking through the net and I stumble upon this site and I was hoping that you guys could help me out. What kinda guitar do I purshase and how much would it cost apx...
    thanks dudes...

-- Vijay.

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

lolz..:p:..For the newbies..I say, get an acousitic guitar of givson/hobner..or sooo..:p:
    And , dude..After you have the guitar in your hand..you understand and learn thigs automatically..So go for it..Don't worry about what's next...And keep visiting this site..;)
    WElCOME 2 IGT!!:rock:

Pe@CE 0uT!!:banana:

3. vijaykrishna

vijaykrishna New Member

thanks man... I sure will be visiting the site for help and chats... anyways Happy Anniversary on completion of 2 yrs... This is the first time I am getting into a music forum..

Take care. Adios Amigo.

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok ur newbie thread is in a wrong forum...now moved!!!

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

:nw: vini :nw: what a subtle way to spam !!!

for starting out i would not suggest electric or acoustic ...

i would say just get your hands on anyting taht is cheap ... usually it is acoustic so finding cheap acoustic is easier ... but i have seen instances where ppl got electric for Rs1000 and that was their first instrument ....

best is to borrow an instrument from a frend or soemone ... and practice n see whether it is your cup of tea ...

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

we have to notify the creater of thread that he has posted the thread in a wrong forum maybe so that next time possibly he doesnt repeat. Plz dont let me explain this to u again

tahda!!

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

a cheap instrument is fine..but it should be playable.

go with a guy who is a decent guitar player ..and have him pick out one guitar at a reasonable price for u.

and hopefully u will reply and not be one of the guys with max 2 posts.hehe
    @vini..send him a pm if he cannot find his thread..and if u can send him the link too.
    im not askin u what to do...yup.