What is the first song you ever learned?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

:shock: oh ok??!!!
    HEY VIVEK????
    KYA BAAT KARRAY BAAP???

2. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

mine was : kisiki muskurahatonpe ho nisaar .... pretty old huh .....
    self taught ...i first set that on keyboard ( rather harmonium) and then traslated or mapped to guitar .....

3. vivekthakur

vivekthakur New Member

I had some personal reasons to learn the complete song (Nothing Else Matters) as my first song. I was mad abt the solo wich James played differently in the classical acoustic, s&m and in the original version. The solo mesmerized me with its strong n powerful romantic bent. N one thing i want to clear out: im no genuius in guitar, it took me 3 long months to master the whole song, fingerpicking it and making it playable on a single guitar with vocals.

-Vivek

4. siddhartha

siddhartha New Member

i haven't yet any... but i am looking forward to... can u suggest some easy ones so that i don' t get disappointed

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

mine was nirvana man who sold the world followed by nirvana all apologies.

6. insulttosanity

insulttosanity New Member

the LABAMBA!!! it was my first song...i wanted to learn only thitune and then i thot id forget the guitar...here i am 5 yrs down th line...still at it :)

7. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

My first complete song was Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana followed by Rape Me. (Loved Nirvana at that time) :rock: :cool:

8. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

mine was in the end by linkin park

9. Nayan

Nayan .:Humblebee Jumble:.

The first song that I ever learnt to play was Dhadkan Zara Ruk Gayi hain on Harmonica

On the Guitar... the first tabs were Karz Theme and chords Hotel California...

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

mine was HOTEL OF CALIFORNIA.,.....it took me few months to learn it completely

11. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

yeah mine was crystal planet by joe satriani ...

lol

12. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

mine was durr by strings

13. Bristy

Bristy ...

On the Guitar... the first one was Hotel California...The first song that I ever learnt to play on Harmonica was a ronbindrosongeet(bangla song)

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

the first song i learned as far as i remember was i think it was some def leppard.
    the first thing i learned this year was november rain.

15. mondomusik

mondomusik New Member

silhouette's by hermans' hermits

16. hotobhaga

hotobhaga GraMMaR GoD :p:

on guitar... it was Agey Jodi Jantam (Bengali Song) ... on hermonium it was a Tagore Song.

17. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

On guitar: ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge...

18. desertrose_niti

desertrose_niti New Member

my first song was .....ek haseena thi ek diwana....i only played the tune and not the chords.....and after that it was Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam .....i was really cool......the frist time i played guitar and learnt that song......too good.....and enjoying

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ba ba black sheep - on my fender stratocaster ;)

20. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd