What Is So Great About Jal And Atif And Ali Zafar?!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by R@hGuZaR, Nov 12, 2004.

1. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

what in the world is good about atif , jal and ali zafar. i agree that they have come out with some original music but wht abt other bands like ep, aaroh, mekaal hassan band? atif, jal and ali zafar are only popular cuz girls get all whoopti-doo over their songs cuz their songs r the only ones girls can understand. as for the guys, they like em cuz galz like em, i dont think i have to explain that.

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i don't know about ali zafar cause i have never heard of his music but dude, jal and atif's music is good, i don't know where you got the idea that just because gurls like their music because of that us guyz like it too. but dude, trust me, when it comes to music i know what's good and what's not and i can say atif and jal they rock........

3. Venus

Venus New Member

@ R@hguzar: ummmmmmm ur treading on very dangerous territory there mate.....i wudn't go so far as to say gals don't understand sum songs and get "whoopti-doo"..............

4. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

i get what u ppl r saying but u c, one of u is in boston, one of u is in london, so u dont have any idea how over rated they r here in lahore

5. Venus

Venus New Member

Point taken

6. lucku

lucku New Member

thnx every body for post the tab of galsunja
    but i want to ask that these chords which you have posted to me are the baar chord of plain chords
    thnx

7. AALLII

AALLII New Member

Dil haray and lamhay are the best songs by Jal. Listen to the giutar in it . NICE.

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^u forgot "Aadat" that is one of the best

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

and @Rahguzar, yes i would have to say that ali zafar sux...i was listeining to his songs and i think, they are nothing but crap,,u know i can probably compose better songs than him

10. kHuMi

kHuMi New Member

loooolz @ rahguzar, come on yar, u r saying k atif n jal etc r only populer bcoz gals like them
    come on, u hurt me yar, atif is one of the best voclest pakistan has ever produeced n this is also aclaiamd all over the world, he is now generation heart throb so naturally gals do attracted towards him, but it doesn't means k he is popular for this reason

11. Shanmukh

Shanmukh New Member

hey.. its not like that...

guys also like the songs composed by them... all are great composer..

if u heard Ali Zafar album its all inspiring and thought provoking..
    if u listen all the aatif and jal creation, it describe the feelings of the hearts and give massage of love...

12. haunting

haunting sully

teri yaad by jal has also got some good guitaring.

13. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

Jal and atif are good but so are other bands like Call,Aaroh,Raeth....