What Has Changed..??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rizaaj, Dec 18, 2004.

1. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

well IGT is best......

i came to know quite a lot about guitaring which i didnt know previously......definitely i feel that my knowledge about guitaring has increased.

also i got 1 site on guitaring where i can post my questions. earlier i didnt know where to turn to when i had questions. but now IGT helps!! but usually i end up getting my answers without even asking it because someone has already asked it before!!

and another thing is that i stopped visitng other guitaring sites that i used to frequent.....

well IGT rules!!

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

know a lot of people here at igt , have been very close to some !!

have learnt a lot of many individuals over here ...

learnt many many new tabs and chords ( some of the members are really good artist over here ) and i have a feeling that we will have someone very popluar someday...

have developed respect towards the mods / admins ( all of them rules )

learnt to wink at every naughty double meaning posts ( ;) )

many things more, can juss mention about 1000 words here , zoom need to put a double size for me i guess ,,....

3. Natasia

Natasia ...

wat has changed huh..... ummm...... i dunno abt wats changed though i do know ive gotta meet gr888 pppl here n learn loaaddssssssssssssss things i needed to abt the guitar...so....
    from
    @mr bob...i learnt thts its okieee to talk abt ur fetish for food OPENLY...hehehe... :p: nope..... seriously he's the sweetest mr bob ever...
    @lord....well first lemme just say... :nw: ... yeh so i learnt thts its okiee to be stern n mean to ppl n give them bad rep once in a while for spamming..... :p: :p:
    @JAY...do i need to say anything.. he's like our ex friendly neighbourhood mod.... always there for us wen we needed him.... need to get better at tht myself though ...
    @alli... didnt know her well or nething... but her posts always got me cracking....
    @sonali... just how 2 be all cheerful n happy always...
    @eggi/essi..... me's gotten over many a gloomy days by reading his thought for the day... seriously brings a smile to my face,,,,,
    @disturbed... how not to lose hope n fight bak wat evers holding u bak... truely commend u for getting over tht whole accident thing....
    @tejas...from HIM... i learnt tht running around is a nice way to keep u'reself healthy...
    @zoom... amazing poems dude... seriously got me thinking into writing again myself.... :beer:

welll i could go on and on... but u get the basic idea right.... :)

:eek:: sorryy mr bob guess my sabatical from igt made my brains melt or sumthin...
    @mars... i learnt how to be the best martian i could,,, on a more serious note .... he's my CAT prep buddy from igt... hope he did well.....
    @abhay....ummmmm...... who abhay....... :think: ...just kiddin.... got me my first ever gmail..... thnxxx dude....
    @every1 else ... if ive forgotten sumone imp ,,,,,, :sorry: ,,,

4. bob-bobby

hey nats , u forgot abhay n mars !!! how come !!

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@natasia,,, w0w how can you store all of these memmories inside you,, gimme the secret of it

6. Natasia

Natasia ...

hmmm... lets see.... guess thts just the way me is ... :p: ..... jokes apart..guess....u tend to have the need to remember things that u forget.... n these r ppl i dun think i ever willl... so ...... :) :)

7. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@death metal fan....dat was just a suggestion, if its possible or some1 willing to sponser ....good. if not ....still nothing to loose!
    @riyaaz....yeah, who wud like to buy hoVner 125 model for kids!??!! :p :)

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey hey

its Rizaaj :annoyed: i wonder why people are so hasty to reply ??

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Natasia, you actually remember that thing? Wow, people forgot it like long long ago. And thanks:)

10. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I dont need to say anything about the New guys.. I was talking about the older days.. Blah i will write about everyone in a text file and then post.. Cant do this online.. LOL..

11. am more hooked on IGT than any other site even stopped my chatting on the net!!!!!!!!!!

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i can't go to bed w/ checking out the site atleast once in a day.....yep..it's dat bad...

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^^Yahoo chatrooms miss me sorely because of IGT, and the same is the case with me. I cant go one day with checking and replying to posts.

14. bob-bobby

talking abt listing out names , i guess that has been a trend at IGT since long time ..

and speeches are the birth rights here , am i wrong people ;)

15. jayanth

I check this like four to five time a day.. Cant bear to see a ne w post go by on any forum.. Now ive cut down..

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz IGT is always on at my pc. after every 5-10 mins. i jus click "New Posts" except when i am sleeping

17. jayanth

Yhea i do the same..