What electric to buy?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by aparajit 909, Dec 14, 2011.

1. aparajit 909

aparajit 909 New Member

Guys ill try to raise my budget as the increase seems well worth it. Thanks again!
    ps. where can i get vypyr 30 for around 13k in delhi? Should i order from bajaao??

2. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Pretty much. If he was willing to buy second hand then he could probably get a 112 for close to 12. I bought my Zoom second hand at half the price.

4. amithkallupalam

amithkallupalam New Member

I took my vypyr 15 top school and gigged with my bands drummer. The 15 watt vypyr was louder than the vypyr at 5. I can not imagine 12!

5. amithkallupalam

The roof almost came down! He was drumming slipknot and dragon force style! Double pedal was all DUH DUH DUH DUH! It was awesome!

6. thehundredthone

The Vypyr was louder than the Vypyr? Might want to calm down and try that again.

7. amithkallupalam

Sorry I was goign to say something else, I backspaced a lot but,.....
    I meant to say that the vypyr was louder than the drums at 5

8. amithkallupalam

Dude can you please stop quoting mistakes from posts and acting like you know everything? Its not like you didnt fricking understand right?

9. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

cool down ayu
    go play ur sabre
    or eat a burger maybe that will help

10. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Ha ha ha, is everyone stoned or something.

11. thehundredthone

Do you say that to your spellchecker too?

12. thehundredthone

I was about to say something but then you turned up yourself, so. How is the gear treating you btw?

13. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Oh the gear is great, the guitar is a beauty. I love the way she feels in my hand. The thin neck, the luscious curves, the fair body. I could just go on and on. And yeah i can abuse the tremolo system all i want and it just refuses to go out of tune. The amp yeah it is good but i know i'm going buy another one to replace it, maybe not soon but yeah like 1-2 years down the line when i have enough cash for a nice tube full stack and a tiny tube 5 watter i'll replace this one. But the guitar its gonna stay for a long time. Maybe i'll replace the pickups but thats all.

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Thread = LOL

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

True that
    Thread = LOL = Lot of Lameness :p

16. thehundredthone

Bashing the party because you came late, tch tch.