What do you think it takes to be "MODERATORS" of IGT ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Super-Admin, May 11, 2011.

1. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

@Ricky, Bcrich - Popoya is a new kid on block. She's not posted much, but she'll be contributing to our Keyboards / Piano section. A very talented kid on block.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Do we get to go on date with her?

;-)

3. Super-Admin

@Alpha - She's 14 :) .. so she's like our lil sis around here .. we need to protect our child :)

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Why don't you have a seat over there.

Also, theme implementation gone wrong? What's with all the ad_showthread_firstpost_sig and ad_showthread_firstpost_start?

5. Super-Admin

Seat .. :-/ din get that one ...

It wasn't just theme implementation, it was an upgrade version of the software, it had to go through multiple upgrades since it was running ancient version.. Things should be working fine now, if it's still not working, please let me know.

Thanks.

6. Exon

Exon New Member

The new mods should be as dead as Sauraubrocks

:p:

Just look for someone who is online often and seems to be mentally sane.

Btw the emoticons now look like shit! You may want to edit those too.

7. popoya

popoya New Member

Posting my age here was one of the smarter things I've done in my life ;) Btw , I have posted a few things in the "Guitar Lessons,Tutorials and Tips" forum :)
    Lots of good advice here about whom to pick as Mods .Got to admit, lots of dedicated folks around here :)

8. Super-Admin

@Popoya - We have a cute little, pretty baby angel amongst us who's just active as any of us ;) .. u know who she is .. ;)

9. Rajrocks

Rajrocks The Cool-Headed Mod

Hey guys!!!...Being a Mod myself...I thought I need to have atleast one reply to this thread under my name....Hence the reply...
    It is good to see people who hate chatting lingo to be used in IGT and I am pro for it...

10. Super-Admin

@Raj - How's you champ .. what's life upto, Hows life treating you Long time !

11. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I think you are right man, since Super-Admin is the mod, it seems IGT is born again!
    Keep going Super-Admin!

12. Super-Admin

Thanks all for your kind words.

13. Rajrocks

Rajrocks The Cool-Headed Mod

@Super-Admin : I am doing fab dude!!!! howz u??? yeah really loooong time!!!!

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:-s

Who are all these mummies rising from their crypt.

15. Super-Admin

@Alpha - Raj is a great friend and equally good musician :)

16. Exon

Exon New Member

I once got pwned by Cryptic Angel for not knowing how to use the print screen button! :p: I will disappear again once my holidays are over... nice to see that some of you guys are still alive(on IGT) and the forum is looking healthier now

17. vivek.gaur0816

vivek.gaur0816 VivekLoveRock....

Well in my opinion a moderator position within a community, is a position of ‘honour’. A position that is almost impossible to attain giving the person who has it that much more respect, the moderator should moderate for you because they love the site and genuinely want to help out. Position of a moderator does not make you a leader, it is the influence makes you a leader.

Anyways the best thing when being a moderator is to crush all spammer, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their mothers.. :RollLol:

18. Super-Admin

@Vivek - I totally agree, it's not just time, character that can make you a good moderator. It's the genuine pure passion is what makes you a better person :).

19. sand007

sand007 New Member

Hey super-admin. .off the record. .i just had a doubt are you male or female?:p :-Dlol!. .and its good tat u have started this thread. .ur doin a pretty good job!

20. Super-Admin

@Sandy - Why that doubt now ??