What Do You think ep is the best and jal

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vocalist, Nov 9, 2004.

1. vocalist

vocalist Banned

:rockon: Asslamualiakum :rockon:

what do you think guys that ep is the bestand jal i vote ep because ep is the best band andi have the all song of ep jal is not a good

ep kai samnay toh accha band nahin hai

jal hai toh acha laikin zayda acha nahin hai

from
    vocalist

Attached Files:

2. Ali

Ali New Member

I think ep is big one.The musical theory of Jal's songs is very simple and anyone having little knowledge about music can play their songs.While in case of ep,it is very difficult job to cover their songs.So in this respect EP is a good band.

3. meltingpoint83

meltingpoint83 New Member

eP is just a rip off of Linkin Park..dats all...not much talent in that...

4. Muz guitarist

Muz guitarist New Member

jal rules :beer: :beer: :rockon:

5. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

meltingpoint83--ep in no way is a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!
    their muzik is original and i think compared to e.p.....linkin park sux.
    :rock:

6. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

hey melting point83, listen to the music and then comment, dont just say that just cuz some linkinpark-fanatic-friend of urs said:"yaar ep is a rip off of linkinpark" . how in the world can u compare the two? linking park doesnt do theme based music for all i know and as far as i have heard from ppl who can play linkin park, they r all power chords and as far as i know[and i know cuz i play ep], ep is not all power chords.
    as for what the topic says, ep is a band much better than jal as half of jals album consists of remakes of aadat. and jal can only play a few dandy rythm and make the girls go ooooooo aaaaaaaa. my cousin went to jal concert in karachi, he says gauhar got scared of the crowd and became nervous. we all know how ep can perform live. lets just see how well jal can do in the concert which is coming soon on The Muzik.

7. xplosive

xplosive New Member

yaar 1st of all y dont all of u guyz concentrate on ur eng ( dats to every1 exept Rahguzar ; his english is good) n yeah how can u compare both of these bands man lsn i lsn to both n they both rock so its hard fo me to choose.............
    n yalll PEACE
    it was juss an advice from a gud frnd u can say
    k thn bye

8. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

hmmmmmm music theory of E.P... well Ali what u mean by that?? can u plz explain...??

well i personally don't like E.P... and i DO think that they copy linkin park technique " Mix RAP win ROCK.. "... their songs are mostly very SCARY and difficult to understand.. and beleive me uptill no i can't understand even their a single song.. :think: .......strange and very very ambigous lyrics ....no theme...only SO CALLED creativity they have...

those of E.P fans here can some 1 plz explain me the title tracks like Irtiqa and other songs meanings???

regards

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

U Pcs Of Shi*ts .........dont U Guys Dare Say To Linkin Park
    They Are The Best Band Alive Today...e.p And Jal Both Suck Linkin Parks D*ck ..... Im So Lucky Man I Was In Dallas Tx When They Had Their Concert...i Went Their ..i Was In The Third Row..man It Was Awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....e.p Copies Linkinpark....copycats

10. anujroy

anujroy New Member

hey guyz . . .
    how can u compare EP and JAL ... they play completely different genres ...
    JAL plays pop and EP plays rock !!!....

they both are good at their areas ... no comparison .
    as far as EP copying LP is concerned ... i don't see that !!! ...

BIG EVIL ... u getting kinda rude here ... chill MAN !!!! ...
    take care.

11. BIG_EVIL

E.P sux man...........y dont u ppl agree....E.P is just a shitbag
    1 thing is for sure....E.P copies LP....their music and style of playing
    Y DONT U PPL AGREE?????????

12. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

"" E.P sux man...........y dont u ppl agree....E.P is just a shitbag
    1 thing is for sure....E.P copies LP....their music and style of playing
    Y DONT U PPL AGREE????????? """

i do agree...Mix Rap with rock.....all ep uses.

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

totally agree, that they have copied linkin park, but i still like ep

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

totally disagree,,,linkin park is a lot better than e.p....u can probably go and compare if you want....

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i agree, but the theme of music maybe be different but the style is the same if you know what i mean and also, i don't r4emeber the name of the song sung by ep but in one of their song, the rapper says "shut up when i m talking to u" that is so linkin park dude,, so....

16. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Watch your language!

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

sorry, ur majesty! but were u talking to me, cause it doesn't seem like i said anything wrong :think:

18. BIG_EVIL

ThanK God there are a few LP fans...like me
    E.P SUX E.P SUX E.P SUX E.P SUX E.P SUX E.P SUX

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

EP is okay but LP rox

20. BIG_EVIL

LP sure does ROCK