What Do you in miss in your hometown ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Nov 15, 2004.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

What Do you miss in your hometown ...

hey guys , for all those ppl who dun know much abt me , i am sure many do ...

i am in bombay right now but work and stay in lagos , nigeria ... will be thr soon ,...

the point is i am here for holiday and i realise that staying abroad we tend to miss a lot of things back home ,...

we juss finished celebrating diwali , and i am sure the way guys celebrate back home , no one celebrates elsewhere ..

worship places , family , school time frens , all those places we used to sit with our frens at school , first love , the road side eateries and so many things more...

this one goes mainly for people who stay away from home , ....

2. hi BOMBAY....
    LOL....
    2ND LINE THIRD WORD..
    DONT CHANGE IT...
    HEY JUST KIDDIN ...
    PEACE OUT...

3. bob-bobby

thanks dimebag and tejas , :rockon: lets go on now ,...

4. tejas

tejas ..........

I wouldn't know what its like to stay away from home. So, i really can't comment.
    But i can imagine how happy you must be to be home with your family again.

5. bob-bobby

its the most wonderful feeling to meet your family and folks after so long ,....

6. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Well, I'll answer your question in a few days, when I finally do come home to new delhi.

7. bob-bobby

sure you wud , wish you good luck and hope you enjoy ur stay back home ...

8. esgallindeion

Thanks...

I can see that you enjoyed your trip back. Good for you.

9. tejas

tejas ..........

Oh, essi, ur coming back too. Good. After how long? Hope you have a good time here.

10. bob-bobby

i cant deny that now waiting to reach back 2nd home to miss my hometown again ;)

11. esgallindeion

Well, thanks, I'll be in India for 1 month.

12. bob-bobby

i am sure all this must be making you excited now itself ,... lol ... happens ... i mean talking abt it ...

13. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Essi come in Feb.. I will be in Delhi..

14. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

ummm ... what i miss bout my home town ... delhi ...
    frankly everything .. i can't imagine loving any city more .. the friendliness of the people, the places, even the crazy traffic .... its hard to describe .. but whatever it is .. no matter how good or bad .. its simply home .. there's a sense of belonging ... a sense of knowing a place as yours that can never be recreated ... atleast not for me ... Delhi will always be home ... n i miss not being home ..

15. bob-bobby

LOL ,............... :p:p:p

16. esgallindeion

Sorry jayanth... JC allows vacation only till 2nd Jan... They are pretty strict about it.

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i miss my family in jaipur....i wanna go back home....

18. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Well so far so good.... I am with my family!
    But its pretty sure tat next Jan 2005, i wud have to venture out for my Masters... and from tat moment onwards.... I wud miss my home, my computer, my net connection and most importantly My Mom and her food...

But its unavoidable....
    Though i havent yet experienced the feeling of staying away... i can feel the pain....

But God always gives the strength for every situation....and i trust him!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I've never been away from my family, so i cant comment. Though, in a year i have to leave either for the U.S.A or Ukraine......i have mixed feelings about the whole thing. On one hand, the newfound freedom.......on the other......utter loneliness and home sickness.....time will tell.....

20. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Guys..
    Well, I spent most of my life in a quaint little capital city called Muscat..the capital of the Sultanate of Oman...it's a wonderful city..and cos I almost did all my growin up there, I rem almost everything abt the place..and since I was born in Mumbai and spent a decent amt of my time there, that'd come a very close second..as some of you simply put it, there's a sense of belonging...knowing that you know the city..and some of the ppl there have seen me grow from a naughty little tyke to a working professional..what I really miss abt Muscat is it's abundance of non-veg snacks and food..and the roads and driving on them..
    Abt Mumbai, I miss the sheer life of the city, the vibrance and the nightlife..a lil bit..
    Chennai doesn't hold a matchstick to the kinda life I had in Mumbai..but, not to complain, I miss it!!
    Nice Thread
    Cheerio
    Menon