What do u think about USA denying Visa to Modi ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayswami, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...

... New Member

u know what shahrukh and jayswami, u r the kind of ppl who r bitches of america. u bitches.u both suck. u guys have forgotten that u r from the sub continent . and for the bitch jayswami 75% ppl in igt r using fake identities.

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u must be modi :p:

3. shak

shak Harrr!

hey i cant find the news about modi on the net ... can you give me his full name plz ... anyone? and what does he do .. i think he is the premier of gujrat ? am i right?

4. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

i hate people like modi...you know why..because of nonsensical people like them..i get denied a visa to the us!!! i am definately not a terrorist! so damn annoying.

and yes india and pakistan are america's little bitches...india a little less than pakistan(india refused help from us during tsunami??)..theres nothign wrong in saying that. The US is supposed to be a superpower. and what india or pakistan may be in 55 years(" as soon as we get up on our feet (55 yrs and still crawling")), is not of question, rite now...what jay ses is rite.

5. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Jayswami... read this post once agn...
    its easy 2 say tht india/pak r bowin down 2 the us n stuff.. but the actual fact is what shahrukh stated...
    india is a lil more independent thn paki bcoz of financial condition & it tries 2 shrug off ny dadagiri imposed by US on it(India) as best as it can..
    and i am not defendin the politial tycoons of this country.. modi or no modi .. all of them r big time mothr****ers.

6. Subhro

and an important advice for "..." (the newbie) :)

don try 2 piss off Jayswami. :p:
    he is kinda immune n wil piss u off in the process. :grin:
    and he has his fav deadly weapon.... the "freedom of speech" :grin:

7. dattaprasad

dattaprasad New Member

come on i agree with jayswami just the sentence has to be rephrased
    i have to say that politicians are bush's bitches, you see nobody in india cares if modi gets visa or not nor anybody in america cares nor anybody in pakistan cares.
    i mean you have to respect the countries, be it india or america or pakistan. so please stop if you want to comment on india. or pakistan. [ you have to remember that these two countries have their moral values safeguarded ].

8. dattaprasad

dattaprasad New Member

and subhro mind your tongue for using any bad word for mother. even if they are politicians.

9. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

what moral values safeguarded?........gimme a break!!
    They've made it clear that the decision was against Modi as a person...not against BJP or Govt. of India.
    It is same as denying visa to a convict....nothing wrong with that.

10. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

hey! im not a convict!!! they do judge people based on other people in the community though..which is what i personally detest

11. josh

josh New Member

I don't like Modi. But he was legitimately elected Chief Minister of Gujarat.

They say, the basis of the denial of the visa by the US to Modi is supposedly, the NHRC report, the letter written by Congressman Joe Pitts to Condoleeza Rice and Section 212(a)(2)(G) of the US Immigration and Nationality Act, which prohibits the admission to the United States of any foreign government official responsible for serious violations of religion freedom.

It says that: 'Any alien who, while serving as a foreign government official, was responsible for or directly carried out, at any time during the preceding 24-month period, particularly severe violations of religious freedom, as defined in section 3 of the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998, and the spouse and children, if any, are inadmissible.'

Even if Modi were guilty as charged, US law does not debar him from securing a visa because more than 24 months have passed since the Godhra massacre and subsequent riots in Gujarat.

And religious freedom? A comment on rediff.com read, "We have heard American presidents and their officials rudely rubbish citizens' reports and media exposes as unfair indictment of those who rule the USA. Just because American soldiers have murdered, raped and pillaged in My Lai, scorched people and their land in Vietnam with napalm, indulged in ghastly torture and denial of human dignity at Abu Ghreib; simply because CIA operatives have subverted democracy in Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala; merely because the US State Department has propped up Augusto Pinochet in Chile, Fulgencio Batists in Cuba, Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines and a succession of killer generals in Pakistan; and, only because US foreign policy has fathered monsters like Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden, the commander-in-chief of the US army, the president of the USA, cannot be held responsible." The US is one to talk.

The only body authorised to find Modi guilty or clear him is the Justices Nanavati-Shah Commission of Inquiry, which has yet to submit it's report. As for the NHRC report, which isn't legally binding as opposed to the Justices Nanavati-Shah Commission of Inquiry report, it's a bit much that the US usually chooses to ignore reports on Pakistan's active involvement in promoting cross-border terrorism that violates the human rights of Indians.

In any case, if there was sincerity in it's claims as a defender of human rights, the US would have denied entry to a lot of other people, especially from the oil-rich Middle-East. And yet the Saudis are buddy-buddies with the US.

Last year, the publication of the US State Department Report on Human Rights (their annual number on the records of countries around the world) was delayed. Guess why? They were too embarrassed. You see the photos from Abu Ghraib had just been published.

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

why are you finding ways to support modi? you condone his actions? I am just happy that his face got smeared with **** due to this

13. josh

josh New Member

Why am I raising these points? Because there are a lot of ways to see this issue and while I certainly don't condone Modi's actions, I certainly can't stomach the US' self-righteous, sanctimonious pontification either.

As for his face being smeared with ****....well as long as you're happy. :)

14. Subhro

2 me all politicians r mothr****ers... u can hav loads of respect for thm n their mothrs.. best of luck and i'l wory abt mindin my own tongue.. u don bothr plz.

@josh... good xplanation

nyways modi is a mothr****er.

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

@Josh, i couldn't agree more with you. irrespective of whether or not they were in the right in this instance of denying Modi a visa, its their hipocracy and "holier than thou" stand that irks me no end. they never found any thing to complain against McNamara and Kissinger, two people who between them are responsible for more deaths in Vietnam and the killing fields of Cambodia, than were fried in the gas chambers of Nazi germany. the latter even went on to win the nobel peace prize thanks to a strong us and western european lobby (if the nobel prizes were handed out by a neutral country such as switzerland, than we most likely would have seen a different set of winners all through). the usa also found little to complain against saddam and osama in the not to distant past. and they never ever find anything wrong with israel's annexing of as much of the palestanian land as they can. they blame countries left right and centre of human rights violations, but themselves drift from hiroshima to My lai to abu gharib. amongst their bigger allies is a country called soutdi arabia, which is neither democratic (which is an issue Condy hinted at to china sometime this week, cos China doesnt suck up to usa the way soudi arabia does), nor has any acceptable laws (people are stoned to death, thieves have hands and/or other body parts chopped off) and human rights are the last thing they believe in. they even gave mnna status to a rouge country like pakistan, which has a general for a premier instead of someone elected, and which was the first and probably the only country in the world to recognise the taliban government, before usa used a potent combination of sticks and carrots to get pak to help them avenge 9/11. till now, they havent explained or apologised the murder of a million iraqis despite not finding a single wmd. and dont tell me that cia wasnt in the wrong, else that albanian (george tenet) wouldnt have offered his resignaton.

whats the credibility of such a country?

tommorow, for all we know, they may either attack iran or give them mnna status, depending on whether iran continues to persue nuclear energy options (usa shouldnt even open its mouth about nuclear weapons, cos they themselves are the only country to have been irresponsible enough to have used them, that too on 2 villages, not military bases. fifty years down the line, there still are celebrations, yes celebrations, to commemorate the bombing, in parts of mid western usa. even communist soviet russia was less ruthless.) or gives in to u.s. pressure.

and jayaswami, you should be ashamed of urself. india is among the very few countries in the world that dont dance to america's tune. to this day they could not get us to sign the c.t.b.t., for which india's permanent representative in geneva, Arundhuti Ghosh ( sister of Bhaskar ghosh, the t.v presenter) fought a sterling battle single handedly, against the entire western lobby. they imposed sanctions on us for pokhran 2, and within a couple of years or so, we managed to produce the same super computer they declined selling us. which should not come as a surprise at all, cos the compuet of pretty much everyone runs of the contribution of an indian. Vinod dham headed the research team at Intel that invented the Pentium.

bitchs are the poms, with that hermaphrodite prime minister tony B. of theirs, who'd do anything to please yankee bosses. if usa attacks mongolia next, with or without good reason, tony would send the poms there too, so as to ride piggy back on america and have some more say in world affais, now that the sun hardly ever rises on the foggy and cloudy island called the u.k. bitches are the east european countries like bulgaria who have send a token force of about 50 odd troops (unless those 50 are way better than the sayaret matkal itself, its unlkely that such a small number will make any tangible difference), so as they can please the yankees to grant them some more economic aid and help them on the way to modernization. bitches are countries like pakistan, who now help the usa fight the same taliban they (the pakis) once were the first to recognise and support, so as to get hold of the squardon of F-16s they dream of, because that way they'd stand a better chance in the next Kargil war they attempt.

as for future bitches, at the rate things are going, thirty years hence, the american dependence of indian human recource will be so much, that if india or indians threaten to come back, then whichever redneck usa has for a president then, will personally arrive in new delhi next day to plead that the indians continue to help the american economy remain healthy.

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u are letting your hatred for america come in the way.. why r u justifying that USA is a bad country? no one is arguing about right and wrong.. and why should i be ashamed? i am not a patriot.. i dont belive in that concept.. its discriminatory like racism..
    i have the same feelings towards any country.. usa india or pakistan. none .. i dont believe in them.. i have more feelings for indian cricket team than india the country.. i believe in people.. and people are the same.. and these idiotic establishments named countries corrupt their minds into thinking their country is always good and right and the other one is always bad... and the establishments named india and pakistan are USA's bitches.. that doesnt mean that individuals are like that as well.. with a few exceptions like arundity roy who is the mother of all bitches, she is total psycho.. has totally lost it.. i heard her speak at stamford.. man it was very wierd and awkward.. i think she was talking about darth vader and star wars and how the force is with her or something like that

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

firstly i do not hate usa any more than you do. its just that the way they oscillate regarding global issues, depending on whether they stand to gain from it or not is not something that can be condoned.

and its not that usa is a bad country. its that usa isnt as good a country as they claim to be, given the track record they have (read the many examples i cited. can you deny even one of them)

the reason you should be ashamed is that you totally failed to give credit where its due and consufed a developing country that had the guts to hold its own against the vagaries of the west, with the real bitches who go to every length to score brownie points with the powers that be.

if after reading my post you still believe india to be (as you reiterated), along with pakistan, another of usa's bitches, then its not just arundhuti roy (how the hell did she factor into this discussion) who's apparently lost it......

you say no one is arguing about right or wrong... er who was it that started a thread down the lines of "was usa right in denying modi a visa?"? the pope, i presume!!

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

I am not gonna comment on this thread anymore. lot of zealous nationalists in here.

19. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

See why topics on religious issues need to be banned from online message boards?

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i am not gonna comment on this thread anymore. too many comments of and by people who seem to have lost it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.