What cell phone do you own?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 9, 2004.

1. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

and a cool mp3 player too comes with 8 mb internal memory and 32 mb card i ve upgraded to 128 mb card

2. mani_rawalpindi

also there is an advance model of p910i but it only has a keypad keyboard and better screen and more memory

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Mani, how is the sound output of the mp3 player? I had a samsung phone which had almost no other feature beside an mp3 player, but the sound was awesome! Now i have a 6600 which has a lot of feature but no mp3 player, i got one installed but the sound is terrible.

4. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

Nokia 3310 ... the fan club keeps growing :)

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

All of you got such cool cellphones:shock: All i own is a Nokia 1100.

6. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

has anyone heard about nokia 8250....??????

well i have it!!!!!!!

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hmmm....i heard that's a real good phone...that's the one with video player right.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

Whoah! Cool phone pacific:)

9. pacificwaters

@desi... i bought the phone due to its looks. it looks very sleek. btw it doesnt have any video player. i think this is a case of mistaken identity.

@disturbed.... thanks for calling my cell cool!!!. but i dont know what features it has, coz i have a feeling that it has less features than 1100 and rather even 3310, in some cases. no doubt it has the facility of IR transfer as well as a good phone book, and maybe something about fax etc.. i dont know what it is. if u know any of its features i.e. of 8250, do let me know so i can use it better.

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@pacificwater,,are you sure it's 8250..cause i searched the whole nokia website and there is no such thing as 8250...do u mean 8210?...i think u are talking about 8210....do these features ring a bell for ur phone.,.
    Phone Features

Fashionable design
    Voice dialing for up to 8 names
    SMS and picture messaging
    Clock, alarm clock
    Calculator, currency converter
    Customizable profiles
    Infrared applications
    :cool:

11. pacificwaters

@desi......

the features that u listed are definitely there in my cell......all of them..all.....

and hey...i m sure it is 8250, and not 8210. probably u didnt get 8250 because nokia ceased to produce this model almost 1 year back.... so maybe u didnt get it on the nokia website...

and the features u talking abt are there in all the cell phones in market....so well uhhhh!!??

12. k_arvind

k_arvind cool guitarist!

hey i own a nokia 8250, itz a cool phone.....it has got another feature, group graphics...thtz the best thing i like abt it.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

Voice dialing and loads of other features, it's better than a 1100 bro, all it's got is a flash-light, and an 'anti-slip' grip, supposedly. It always slips right through my hand. Features are pretty basic, 8250 is better in my opinion.

14. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Lord.. If you install ULTRA MP3, The sound is actually good..

15. pacificwaters

@ arvind and disturbed.....thanks a lot for your comments...... they made me feel a little better.....

btw what is the fax feature in it for????

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@pacificwater...dude, i don't think any cell has the fax feature....

17. pacificwaters

well desi.....

even i dont know what that fax feature is abt???

but there is this thing in my cell that says in message settings that message sent as data, fax, text or paging???? now what is that supposed to mean????

hey i wud be really grateful if someone helped me discover my cell better ;) :think:

18. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i just bought a nokia 6220 for my sis , seems to be a very good phone and quite reasonable i believe ... anyone using this model ?

19. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya..
    I use the Indifone..it's that red contraption you find at medics and chemists and pan shops and the like..it's the best man..one buck for 90 secs..
    Cheerio
    Menon

20. mani_rawalpindi

hey sorry lord about the late reply

its excellent quality with headset evrn with blue tooth headset the quality is excellent
    with built in speaker it is good but if u r listening alone then it sounds quite loud other wise in crowded place i recommend to use the stereo headset included within the box