What cell phone do you own?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 9, 2004.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Mine is Nokia 6600

Its pretty cool, the only things missing is an mp3 player. My friend suggest i get the mp3 software installed which i did but the sound generated by the mp3 is not good at all.

Does anyone know of a cell phone with a nice mp3 player?

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

No.. I have a 1100 (made OFr India) and 2100 with me.. Official and Personal.. use.. He he.. Carrying two cell's sucks.. I Own an Mp3 Played its a Phillips.. Planning to buy Ipod mini next month..

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes, i had the same idea...bying the ipod mini. But i think carrying both the cell phone and ipod everwhere you go is pain even if they are not that big. I hope the women on IGT dont mind me saying, ipods have all girlie colours.

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i am using a nokia 3520 color display cdma , the only facility here is to recieve calls & call out , no sms , no any other features ...

service providers here sucks....

5. Natasia

Natasia ...

me has the nokia 3310 ,,,,,, its one of the simplest models .... but thats enuf for me ..... we wants to buy my first very hi-fi cell with my own money not my dad's..... :p :p :p, ,,,,whc will possibly take a few yrs.......... :( :( ,.....

n yup neo me does agree most of the ipods come in berryyy beryyy gurly colours.....

6. bob-bobby

nokia 3310 is the most popular phone , my first ph was a 3310 ...

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Mine is a Nokia 2300.

bob-bobby likes this.
  8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Mine is a Sony-erricson T105...plagued by hazaar software troubles...
    will upgrd nxt year when hopefully i will have well playing job

bob-bobby likes this.
  9. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

just now i've got a samsung r220 that my dad gifted me a yr or so ago. then i was captivated by its cool looks (and back then it wasnt as common either as its now become)... but it turned out to be a very bad set. now i'd soon get myself a nokia - and of my own money!

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

I need to buy a phone in 5000 rupees
    a good nice phone which wont break or give me problems

someone recommend

bob-bobby likes this.
  11. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

I have sony erricson T610... the perfect phone for me... I think sony 6600 is a bit too bulky for me. Doesn't hang, good camera quality and now i have gotten used to messaging with it.

Sorry demonstealer, i have lost my current market value in India for mobile phones.

bob-bobby likes this.
  12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

u want an amazin phone with MP3 player go for nokia 7600, or the N-Gage it too has a mp3 player....mine is a 3510 one of the frst models to have poly ring tones....and the huge memorry capacity...8Mb ...:) very very rare...:rock:

13. jayanth

I had a 7650 I and a T 610.. Both got stolen.. Then i bought Communicator, I left it at ta Pub (i think) Then i bought True i.. I broke it.. Finally i knew that when i waste money let me waste it on something cheap.. So i bought the 2100 for 2K more than its price(Company Paid) i was gifted a 1100 for personal use..

There goes my story.

14. bob-bobby

this 3520 which i am using is my 5th ph , have got a very bad rep in handling cell phones , have lost or spoilt most of them ,

my sis can can never allow me to use hers ......

15. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Piece of S&@T Motorola V 66

16. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

I got a SE T230, perfect phone for me. Colour display, poly rings, and sms/mms is all I need, and its got it. :)

Jay, gimme more info about the mp3 players?

17. jayanth

No one can be as bad with cell phones as me..

18. im gonna buy nokia 6600 tomorrow...

19. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

nokia 6210 and a 6310

still one of the best business phones available!

20. skaw

skaw snooze

i have sanyo scp 8100
    its a kool phone