What browser Are you Using ...

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by bob-bobby, Feb 23, 2005.

1. nadish

nadish Active Member

I'm happy using MS IE. But some times it bugs me about the Cookies. I've found just this problem with MS IE, Otherwise I think this is the best Explorer...

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Apart from the security problems that plague Internet Explorer, I find it absolutely unacceptable that Internet Explorer does not fully support web standards such as CSS2. Being a web developer myself, I find it a horrible chore to create seperate CSS definitions for an outdated browser like Internet Explorer. Mozilla's browsers on the other hand support CSS2 and XHTML PERFECTLY besides having other advantages.

Just the compatibility issues are reason enough for me to use Mozilla Firefox over Internet Explorer.

So do yourself a favor and go to https://www.spreadfirefox.com RIGHT NOW!!!

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

mozilla firefox ... i use ths usually.. i like the google bar cum pop-up blocker

others i have in comp and sometimes use are:

avant browser
    opera
    netscape

i hate IE

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

will try that rabs ,...

agree with you , jamhead ...

5. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

i use Opera n IE :)

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

about ; blank is the best....

7. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

WT Hell?!!.... Is there actually a browser by that name?.....Or r u just lame?...

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Kidding man .....its not a browser

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i think jazz was tryin to advocate IE ...

10. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

IE sucks big time, but u cannot completely ignore it if you use windows. I use opera mostly, because it seems versatile and fast.

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i use safari.

12. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

i don't use anything, in fact i never log on to the net, in fact i don't have a modem, in fact i don't have a PC, in fact i'm not silent dragon, in fact i don't exist!!!ahhhh all these years i thought i existed, in fact i thought i was silent dragon, in fact i thought i had a PC, in fact i thought i had a modem, in fact i thought i logged on to the net, in fact i used some browser and in fact it was that stupid IE.

summary:in fact IE sucks :p: