what band woulds you like to see disappear

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by lord_neo, Jun 10, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What band would you like to see diappear and why?

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Backstreet Boys,... man why r they getting back,.... guess they missed each other's LOVABLE company!! :p: hehe

I seriously wish they shd just be blown off or sentenced for lifetime :p: whtevr works,... just make them disappear man

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

bramha.....hahahahahahahahaha...this oughtta start a war

4. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

well i wud love to see all the death/black metal bands diappear ( Death and Pantera excludeded ) !!

well i know im gonna get a lot of slack for this but wat the heck it's my choice and everyone has a right to their opinion !!

5. 5green

5green New Member

metallica...cuz they've made brilliant songs...but now after the rehab **** james , i guess has completely lost it! my potty sound better than their latest albumn! in the words of kurt cobain...its better to burn in glory than to fade away...! same goes for U2 as well. other than that i dont give a pigs **** to da boy bands. hip-hop etc. who the ****in cares about them.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

bon jovi - they are well past their prime

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

I do not want any1 to disappear. Afterall it takes all to make a complete world:)

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

plus assclown is a new one i never heard b4...

** makes notes and adds to repertoire **

9. shak

shak Harrr!

can we get rid of kelly osbourn? .. she gives a bad name to ozzy family ..
    also get rid of scissor sisters .... bunch of fags who dont know thier abc's
    also the new scottish blink182 guys ... hate those punks ..
    and avril lavigne (sorry death angel), and limpbizkit as well ... linkin parks? 50 cent? .. jay-z? . all them sort ...

10. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

whatever...i wouldn't like to see Bombay Rockers..
    Zebrahead
    & will tell u later...

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i'd like to see the bhangra rockers from the "land of the turban*" to be banned.

*= copyright cYpHeR

12. Taifi

Taifi New Member

i wuld like to c all those hip-hop crappers to disappear...all that idiotic 50 cents...limp bizkits...and udder stuff...
    my friend ali wuld like to c backstreet boyz disaapear just coz their idiots and they dont make gud music...

13. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

^^exactly
    those hip hop rockers
    man i feel like killing them
    especially the black niggers
    ARGHHHHHHHHHH
    who do they think they are :mad:

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

kill 50 cent....................bt keep those girls in his videos...:p:(welcome 2 da candy shop)

limp bizkit is cool.........nt dat kill em all............atlest they can say words like f ck etc on songs...........

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hate hip hop man why be racist?:think:
    i hate hip hop too i hate rap too.....that wasy get rid of eminem

16. shak

shak Harrr!

^ yeah i agree ... snip the word nigge*
    ...so we all agree ... we gotta get rid of these hip-hop RnB, rappers snappers right?
    k.... hands up who knows the hitmen? i'll pay

17. hendrix_86

hendrix_86 New Member

:mad: who else than backstreet boys, westlife n' all the so-called "BOY BANDS" in the west n' ofcourse nowdays in india n' bangladesh :mad:

i believe most RAP artists are Hom0**xtuals..... :annoyed:
    kill them if u can (please)...... :mad:

and i wish Ayub Bachhu(Bangladesh) disappears!!
    he happens 2 b the best guitarist in BD. still he prefers 2 perform songs that resemble 2 those found in BANGLA FILMS..................he won'y stop doin' it.....so i wish he disappears

18. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

:dance: :dance: :dance:

w00t

19. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i kinda like westlife...they make good music.......
    long time ago there was this dude in india called style bhai.......anyone remember him
    i already got my wish ..................he dissappeared

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey some nice replies on this........ Regarding the Boy Bands..... and the Bhagra and Indi Crap they should be there....... Coz if they are not there we wouldnt know whats crap.......
    I thank all those people for letting me know how "bad music" will be......
    Metallica ...... No dude..... I have plans for them....... I am getting them to play with Dave soon...... And i will rise to stardom....... wait for another Kill eM All..... Courtesy --- Nanda the Devil....... I hope they come back better...... And hope Kirk gets kicked out.... for being so polite with people who dont know politeness......

How about making Parikrama disappear....... All they do is b l o o d y cover other bands.... its a shame....