what band / orchestra do u play for ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by andholanam, Feb 21, 2005.

1. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Hey Menon I was in Chennai in december, would've loved to jam with u

Anywya, we r playing a carnatic song for the Tyagaraja festival, this weekend (26th feb) in Nashville (Ganesha temple). We're just doing one song, lots of ppl are performing (mostly vocal)

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Hehe, me in a band. lolz no way. i always play my own solos(off the top of my head) when playing live...somehow people dont realise my genius :)

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

touché !

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hmm i wonder when and wehre the festival is in seattle this time. i go there for free food, and nice south indian babes in silk sarees. got thrown out last time for wearing metallica ride the lightning t shirt with skull :p:

5. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

lol
    we r gonna be wearing kurta and veshti (dhoti)
    how many ppl have u seen playing guitar wearing a veshti?? ;)

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i play for Led zep.....hehe

7. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

then i am in Dream Theater ... :)

8. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

and coming back to the topic ... well actually i play for my college band where i play guitar and do some vocals ... :)

however nothing compared to most of u guys ^^ ... whew !!!! :shock:
    we play metal mostly ... like metallica, maiden and some misc stuff like floyd, gnr, ozzy, etc ...

:rock:

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i play for myself ......a Solo Lead singer and a Lead guitarist

10. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

I played for a band called savera,played solo and ryhthm,we played more soca, and ****ney music,at one time we played in clubs and bars promoting bacardi rum it was a good experience,since I moved to Alabama, I started to form a rock band the guys was too lazy,so now I just play but mostly hindi music now, I try to buy guitars and save I got 4 today. 1 keyboard, you guys know of any good drum machines I don't know much about them . Intrested in buying 1.

11. deadman2115

deadman2115 New Member

hi friends
    well i wanna be a member of a band group if any place for me plz reply
    thanks