What Are U Eatin Or Just Ate?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dimebag_dimebag, Nov 22, 2004.

1. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i am having a chicken cheese sandwich

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i am gonna have some noodles for lunch abhay , can you send me some chicken !!

3. abhay_saxena

sure. .. how do you want me to do it ? email .. snailmail. .. or what ?. . chicken should be distributed free to everyone . ..

4. bob-bobby

and also some cheese with it ...

5. abhay_saxena

yeah sure... i can send u a recipe. .? make it yourself ? . .use anything instead of chicken if you don't get. .

6. bob-bobby

ummm , i am interested

7. abhay_saxena

are u sure neo won't kick me out after seeing the recipe ?

8. bob-bobby

well cant say about that , hes the lord ,...

staying with the topic , i am eating my noodles and have asked someone to bring chilly sauce indian istyle

9. abhay_saxena

i am thinkin of going to the mess and have the sucking aalu puri that is made

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

pizza, any1?

11. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Guys..
    I was jus readin those posts abt INdian Chinese..I've to let you knw that I'm a foodie, by vocation and profession, so besides eating, I also like to read up on interesting cuisines from all around the world and believe it o not, Indo-Chinese cuisine is a new cuisine altogether..I mean..the basic idea is to prepare Chinese food to match the Indian palate which is used to a lot of pungence and spice..It's Szechwan Chinese cuisine that's closest to what we knw as Chinese, here in India..If you were to eat what the authentic Chinese had everyday, I don't think many Indians would have, well the stomach for it, literally!! Not cause of NEthing else but the sheer presence of exotic ingredients like parts of snake, octopus, locust, all of which are meant to increase er.."Strength" if you knw what I mean;)..
    FYI-Did you knw Chinese cuisine doesn't include dishes like Chicken Manchurian and ChopSuey?? CHicken Manchurian is the brainchild of a genius 3rd Gen Chinese called Mr.Nelson Wang...who has restaurants like Ming Pavillion(Colaba) to his reportoire of business exploits along with his love for his motherland!!
    I ate Dal Chawal, Bhurji, Pickle, Rice Crisps..and..Snickers Bar!!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

1 person likes this.
  12. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Just ate the following in dinner....
    Made by mom... and wasnt it delicious!

Bharta(Made from Brinjals) with
    Bajriki Roti and Makhan!

Ahh... i wish this is served everyday in my dish!
    Mom is just fantastic... Hats off to her!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Wow, now thats an informative post! Good rep for menon....:)

14. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i drank a cup of tea and chocolate.......i want something spicy :mad:

15. Menon

Menon New Member

Thanx Neo...
    Moms are the best..even my mom whips a kick as* bharta..but her signature dish is her Seer Fish Cutlets with lemon garlic butter and cucumber sticks with a cream dip!
    Cheerio
    Menon

16. im goin to order indian chinese food...any suggestions..quick will wait only for 5 mins..

17. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

grapes.......mom forgot how to cook

18. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

@ menon... I know... Having sampled chinese foo din singapore and heard tales from many people of chinese food in china, I certainly get the distinct impression of how different they are from each other and even more so from indian chinese, more commonly known as punjabi chinese...

19. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Btw, had idli sambar for breakfast alongwith orange juice and early morning tea...

20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Plain rice, with sambar, and bhendi fry. Oh, and finished with a cold glass of buttermilk.