WHAT ALL AM I ALLOWED to TAKE ON AN AIRCRAFT???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by UjSen, May 13, 2006.

1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

atleast they let you put it in your suitcase..
    they took mine..(prolly used it for an xmas gift) :cry2:

it was a really cool chain/necklace -looked like the gear chains of a bike :cool:

@vishal: even lead pencils seem to be a threat now..

2. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Lead pencils are a threat. I should know, as some psycho kid stuffed a sharpened pencil in my cheek. and that too when we were in higher KG!
    Bloody psycho. I bet he's in jail right now seeing the start he had in life.

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^woah thats rough! :shock: im sorry to hear that..

@thread: have the customs in india lightened or are they still attacking every tom and dick and harry who has more than two electronic items on them? Would anyone know?

4. cronix

cronix New Member

Well u can carry a gun, a knife, a hammer, a bomb or any other thing necessary for hijacking if u are going on a plane from india.

But chains, bubblegums, nailcutters, amplifiers, guitars etc. are not allowed as they are dangerous accessories. What if u damage someone's ears by playing guitar or what if u stick that bubblegum up the pilots Arse..... This could lead to a malfunctioning of some parts.

5. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Lolz... Hey I got a question too. My friend is coming from the states, and he is bringing his own guitar. Bt I want him to buy one for me, and bring it too. Now he doesn't have a flight case, so he cant put his own guitar in cargo cell. And I cant afford to buy one for mine. My real queston is, can u bring in 2 guitars into the plane as hand-carried items. Both of us have plain hardshell cases, which are not good enough for cargo comp. beat-up. Plz suggest somehting. Peace.

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^shouldnt be a problem..
    but if they are electric again..you might want to make sure with the airlines..they still have problems with letting electric on board (as hand baggage)

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

No, one is electric (My friend's. He said Ibanez worth $700, but wont tell me the model...) Im getting a Washburn D10S's acoustic-electric version D10SCE. I dunno what wud be the final verdict as most depends on the airline policies. Hope I get it, Oh I hope I get it.....

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^itd be smart to call and find out from the airlines themselves..
    I dont know why you havent done it yet..:think:

9. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Im in PK remember? while hez sitting on his fat dumb a.s.s in the states tearing apart any food material in sight. I dont have the number to Virgin Atlantic local franchise.

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

11. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

wht u want me to make an international call? do u know how much that costs in Pakistan??? and i've checked their site, thanks for the link. they say nothig about 2 guitars

12. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^:shock: you obviously do not understand the complete meaning of tollfree...

but yea it doesnt say anything bout guitars..you should be safe. good luck :)

13. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Well u can say that, as i've never tried to play with such stuff. Maybe I'll try it out. Thanks for the number. Whts urs btw ;)

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Lay off casanova. Not gonna let anyone get fresh with my sister.

15. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

I ws joking macho! Since when did u go so dry humoured????

16. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^hehe.
    that was cute btw..

real fresh but cute.
    :annoyed:

17. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Thanx Petunia! Unfortunately I didnt mean anything by it at all. I dunno why this stuff doesn't work when it is supposed to work...

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^aw pish posh..im just kidding..

come on yahoo ill give it to ya ;)
    :banana:

19. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^ Lets ask the big ol' Macho Man first shall we?

Hey Disturbed! Am I allowed to get fresh with Petunia??? Rep me if yes, and send me 10,000 points if no. I'll wait 4 ur answer....

bjr likes this.
  20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The girl is spoken for...