well this is starry night needs no intro

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Nov 11, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple following ma thread in chit chat form abt idiotic covers i recorded somethin worthwhile.al i need is u all to check it out and promote some good music.....this one is starry night frm satch.....
    gear used here was
    line6 floorpod
    effect was insane model(solando amps)low on comp,low drive,bass-7,mid-10,treble-3,some delay
    as usual a grg170dx reversed

www.soundclick.com/adityavirmani

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i think some prob wid lo-fi check hi-fi or download

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

see thats why i said igt has started sucking big time..no reveiws

4. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

the feel was good...u should hear Warren play - u might like tht (www.blackstratblues.com).....but the song stopped abruptly.

Btw, u lost the beat at lots of places on Knockin on heaven's door....and dont do the shifting on the patches - its coming out very shabby. Just take a BT from the site u just signed up today and play an instrumental version of the entire song....might sound much better.....with better timing ofcourse plz ;)

5. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man knockin had some latency issues.....and well this starry night i think u shd download it i really need you to hear the outro....

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good recording man and good guitaring aswell.
    I'm listening to your Nothing Else Matters right now, good job man, my compliments!!!!!!

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey thanks keoraf and life too...but i think all the other recordings are not as good..........

9. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

a little bit of bends here and there would have been better other wise pretty good work there. the tone is good too. rock!!!!!!!

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey thnx shorty where hav u been