Welcome to the new moderator

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

what am I suppsed to say??

Anything I say CAN and WILL be taken against me in the court of mods.

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

U're free to speak watever u wanna openly .. I assure u it wont be taken against u ..

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Whatever you speak will be taken as statment from you in the court of crime.
    You have te right to remain silent.

If you cannot afford, the state shall provide you an attorney for the legal proceedings.

Naughty, thumbs up man, you closed some very futile and hevily spammed threads incindetally created by Admins.

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^thanx alpha .. good to know i'm doin a great job so far :)

5. shak

shak Harrr!

close this thread, and 4 other active ones then we can all rest in peace .. wtf! i logged in found only one friggin interesting thread to reply to and that too was closed by notty .. take it easy mate, you've got the job, a pat on on the back and a lolly in yur mouth no need to prove anything ... go easy dont make assumptions that thread will end up knee deep in spam ... atleast let people have their say, you are getting far too conscious .. and well thats one thing why you're getting all the sceptics ...
    and what makes you think you deserve this post? hell i'll be open today enuff of this chinese whispers, you friggin dont ok? and all of us can see that, your hand itchin on the close thread button, no other mod found a problem with the threads but you had to close them ... look mate its not all about closing the threads and driving the hammer at the people who are under your "mercy", modship requires a cool mind and straight stance .. you are already tellin member to STFU! .. thats not a mod thing at all ... you got pissed at some peeps goin it must be a joke and stuff and yous started closing threads like crazt .. for fcuk sake ... !!!
    *totally annoyed by the lack tolerance and lack of free spirit int his new IGT*

bjr likes this.
  6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Relax shak .. Everyone was attacking me personally n flaming me like anything ! dats y i said stfu .. I didn't have dat much patience to see people mocking at me consistently n staunchly .. n regarding da thread closed by me .. Good decision. Period.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Then step down from modship. Ridicule is part of the package that mod-power comes with. Live with it.

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

**** man, WTF is this? ****ing shit things goin on round 'ere neways...

@ wizard = Yeah, I miss Jared too...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

people flame others and call them things that they dont wanna hear, espcially if you are higher up than the majority, this is what all this e-habitat is all about!! and from a mod atleast i expect a higher degree of morality and patience, if you cant take negative criticism with grace, i swear you wont go very far ... tellin your members to stfu just gives them another reason to question the lack of democracy in the notion of chosin the next mod .. you are a people's person! ok they didnt chose you and you dont give a damn .. but atleast show them some respect and try to win them back .. if you go on like this you will make matter worse

as for the thread .. no it wasnt a wise decision at all! sorry i dont agree , the thread was just starting unless you have got special ability to predict the future you cannot say "i see this thread ending up in a heap of spam" no you dont my friend!! you dont know how it will turn up! there are a lot of threads that started as pure joke but turned out to be the most interesting theads of all time. . like this guy had a thread called "ask me anything" people started asking him silly stuff adn taking a mick.. i mean downright silly but soon that thread turned out to be a hit .. so there are always two aspects to every thread .. atleast give thread sometime to develope let it run to 2 or 3 pages then decide if you wanna close that or not .. DO NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS OF YOUR OWN!! and trust me i am not questioning your ability to percieve and understand .. and ofcourse nothing personal just me and my two and a half cents

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@bjr .. n shak .. I said .. i Didn't have patience .. but I've grasped pretty quickly how to react .. Now i'm much more open to criticizm .. n COOL :cool: .. n shak regarding dat thread .. Its obvious spams gonna follow .. lets not talk bout it anymore ..

EDIT: Some times the created must protect the creator

and just leave them to think about it.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey havent you watched Minority Report?

Dont you dare say anything against Naughty, so what if he is volatile and cant take a little ribald.

12. tanuja

tanuja Banned

sorry to interrupt...igtians..this is my first post and seeing members fighting...made me really sad.......

anyway its administrators decision to elect.....they have choosen on their will.....
    and the choosen member..is getting hyper on the comments....it really does not seems good from his point of view....

however..congrats on his new achievements......i wish him best of luck

tanuja

13. shak

shak Harrr!

Some times the created must protect the creator
    so now you comin up with wierd phrases, what next? 8 syllable words?

created protetcting the creator .. hell .. if creator can create a creature what makes you think creator cant protect his own bottom .....

anyway thats not the point ... and you closed the PJ thread .. wow you are an a$$wipe ... i am out .. wish you best, your modship *bow*

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I'l jz be in da "newly learnt" cool attitude .. n hey shak .. come on man .. u're an imp member of this site .. n I respect u a lot man ..

I've nothing against u .. n I promise I'l try n get really good at it .. Jz need all members' co operation n support .. :sos:

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

PUPPET MASTER - Master of Puppets.
    Naughty, stay cool.

And learn to take everything lightly. Especially on internet there is no point getting angry or sulky.

16. paati

paati New Member

Congrats, hope they pay you well.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL I also wished for same.
    But naugty complained that the pay is pittance an d the work load is enormous.

VVVVVV Yeah it was a potential spam thread.

18. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

nottyy bhai....tussi closed my titanic thread ...** sobs **

19. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

u get paid???

lol

in what points???

lmao

(coz i dont think that being a moderator is a we-pay-and-you-work job)

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

But with no PJ thread, ppl might keep creating numerous threads for single PJ's :(

No wait, they do that anyway :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.