Welcome to my life-simple plan cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Feb 9, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple i covered welcome to my life by simple plan.....acoustic guitar is thru vsts......electric guitar is by me.//////// \m/

www.soundclick.com/adityavirmani

Keoraf likes this.
  2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well done man, just amazing, it really sounds very well, my compliments and my reps are coming to you!
    Who is the singer??

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well done man, just amazing, it really sounds very well, my compliments and my reps are coming to you!
    Who is the singer??

4. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

awesome!!

hey man im a fan!!! freakin awesome!!! reps to you..!! you re the best guitarist i know on igt...!!!

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx a lot rinky and keoraf....well err keoraf the singer is me only.....and rinky i think there are soo many talented pple here that its difficult to say whos the best hahaha.....anyways thnx a lot fr the compliment......and well pplz the comments the plz the send the to me

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Man, for a second i thought it was the original singer (and i really mean it!!!), your vocals are very good, you really did a excellent job man, once again, my compliments!!!!!!

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ahh thnx a lot but perrie is a rockstar