We need a PUNJABI GUITAR TABS section

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by pritpal, Jul 23, 2006.

?

Punjabi Guitar Tabs Forum!

1. We want it!! :grin:

66.7%
  2. Nah... not required as of now...

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

^^ Romeo Its good that u love panjabi song...but i dun know which panjabi songs:p u like
    i like RDB...UK BHANGRA..Bombay rockers...
    and they are Indian's aren't they
    n U can Easily Find then on Hindi Songs section
    Go to Hindi Songs section...and Look there u'll see "search this form" near the Page's....n Search it ;)

2. romeo_the_stud

romeo_the_stud New Member

i know that there are many punjabi songs in hindi section but not all of them even the biggest hits are missing like DIL LUTIYA ,MAIL KARADE ETC

3. pritpal

pritpal New Member

Yes they are Indian but they are not HINDI they are sung in PUNJABI, a different language. If the Hindi guitar tabs section was called "Indian guitar Tabs" then yes punjabi songs could be listed in it, but its not. I don't understand why you don't want a punjabi section what harm will it cause ????

4. asianguy

asianguy New Member

YESSSSS!!!!! i want a panjabi section as well! pleeeeeaaaassee

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

@Pripal: well there is no harm :p:
    ok AM WITH YOU GUYS
    there Should be PANJABI GUITAR SECTION ;)
    n i'll be the FL there :) hehe

6. oh wow... 50% yes and 50% no... now what?

7. rockbabun

rockbabun New Member

Thanx!! I'm feeling proud to be a BENGALI GUITAR TABS member!!

but I'm sorry....the comment i made is :eek:fftopic:

8. pritpal

pritpal New Member

So what now ? Will a punjabi section be created ?

9. harisind

harisind New Member

there shud b a punjabi section

well c it happens sumtimes that a song slips out of ur mind n wen u r just browsing thru a forum n c the title u immediately remember it but if the title has slipped ur mind how will u b able 2 search 4 it..... there are times wen the song title just does not strike wat 2 do then...
    so there shud b a punjabi section where v can browse the various songs..

10. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

many people want the section but i dont think guyz are gonna post in it much.

Its all in the Hindi section and its fine to me. It doesn't matter if we have it though...things will get easier thats it.

11. orangescape

orangescape New Member

or do we...?

12. rajsingh83

rajsingh83 New Member

Putting a Punjabi section on this website would not only improve the whole website design, but would also improve the popularity of the site to both Punjabi and non-Punjabi users, who all love the brilliant Punjabi songs out there! I know there's a search facility, but quite a few of us users, just enjoy browsing through to hopefully find a song they like. Its too long to browse through the Hindi section, and puts many of us off this site. Come on...how much more convincing do you need?!? Its very easy to do, and it will get a good community on there aswell!!!

Chak de Phatey, Shere-e-Punjab

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Sure, we'll get a Punjabi, malayali, gujarati, manipuri, telugu and why the heck not, russian, french, italian.......tabs section. Get my drift? It becomes hard to manage all that clutter. The population of requesters needs to be sufficient enough that we can make a forum specifically suited for their needs. That, or make a large enough donation to the website. :grin: (The latter is a surer way).

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We would only think of starting a seperate section for it if we have enough contributors for that forum. Right now it doesnt seem to be the case.

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

why not introduce one "other language forum " instead for all non hindi non paki non english non tamil non marati non bengali tabs n songs....

16. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The whole idea of a separate forum is to make it easier to find tabs for a particular language. Mixing them again in a miscellaneous forum is not going to solve the issue.

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^That is a good suggestion... I hav also seen it in other forums.....

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

but since the number of threads for each language will be limited getting them together will make that particular section better///

just consider the marathi section we have its not more than2 pages ie around 25-30 threads only//??

n anyone looking for a particular tab can use the search in this forum option ....

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

+1 A sensible thought from Meow.

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

It’s a temporary solution which in the end will add to the problem. What will happen a year from now when numerous threads of different languages added to the same forum, how would one search for a thread then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.