washburn n2 vs ibanez rg321mh

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by HellFeuer, Jan 2, 2008.

?

n2 vs rg321

1. Washburn n2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ibanez rg321mh

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. HellFeuer

HellFeuer New Member

i'm getting both these for abt the same price (~18k) which would you suggest (for metal and shred)?
    or something else in the <20k price range?

Edit: where apart from bajaao wil i get the rg321 in delhi? I want to play it and see

2. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

ibanez rg321mh

Onstage? They got shops in Noida and Lajpat Ngr

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

N2.

It's a great guitar. That shop in Lajpat Nagar will give it to you cheaper than Bajaao. A friend bought an N1 for 9k there.

4. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

Ibanez for metal hands down....!

5. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

well..the n2 has a floyd rose ..so if your a trem user ,you should settle for that ..also ..i think the n2 willl sound better cuz its got a BL500 in its bridge .on the other hand the rg321 looks better and its got the all important tone knob..also it will be better suited for playin in alternative tunings

6. HellFeuer

HellFeuer New Member

sorry I had disappeared cause the money had disappeared for a while :)

so there seem to be mixed opinions unfortunately
    how good is the trem on the n2? asking because the low end ibanez trems are supposed to be shit, I dont know about this one?

and a tremolo would be good, but on the other hand i could use the 24 frets of the rg

anyway looks like they're both good and I'm going to have to decide for myself :(

but keep the opinions coming...

7. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

A trem is that price is not gonna be pure gold. All users know that. Plus the Pups on the RG321 is the best stock pus from Ibanez. [/thread]

8. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Play them both and decide.

If you don't use the trem then go for the RG321MH. The RG will have a darker tone than the N2 because of the mahogany.

I've found Washburns to be extremely good for their price.