want to buy an electric guitar worth 15000-20000

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by swaraj, Nov 1, 2008.

1. swaraj

swaraj New Member

i want an stratocaster type guitar between the range of 15000-20000 which brand i should buy .
    it must have
    3 pickups
    tremolo bar
    24 frets

2. karanmania

karanmania New Member

I think ur budget suits Ibanez...bt if u want rilli gud guitar go for washburn...they hav vry gud guitars which are as gud as ibanez and fender plus they are easy on pocket...and in 15-20000, u can buy a wonder :D

3. lazy_headbanger

lazy_headbanger New Member

that's a cool budget.i say go for ibanez,they are much better than the washburns (Chinese one) and the US or japanese ones are expensive.don't go for squiers.
    get the ibz RG series.its got more than want you want!

4. martano

martano New Member

help

i also want 2 buy an electric guitar
    ma budget is between 8000-10000
    i don't know much abt elec guitar
    what is this pickup n all?????????????/
    pls give advice!!!!!

5. karanmania

karanmania New Member

you might b right dude bt washburn has a much better range acco. to me...and tlkin bout d chinese product, do u kno digitech and Line 3 actually manufacture their products from china...and so do washburn... so dont take china for granted :D

6. robin4smile

robin4smile New Member

go for ibanez grg 270 dx ...it meets all ur attributes

my guitar - IBANEZ JS1200 Series,gibson lespaul(slash sig edt)
    amp - PEAVY 9000
    effect Processor - Digitech 8190(hell sound)
    pedal -Cry baby..

7. zak*wylde

zak*wylde New Member

first of all, stratocasters DONT have 24F........they have 22F( like the les pauls)..... ibanez are known for there versatility. so if ur not shure which genre u belong to go 4 ibanez

8. zak*wylde

zak*wylde New Member

try an aria, i read sum reviews saying dat aria's are better dan squire
    and if u dunno wats a pickup go to wikipedia ;)

9. NirvanaGuitars

NirvanaGuitars New Member

hey guys this is nirvana guitars and we are a custom gitar brand i have read your spec and it is possible to have such a guitar. my brand manufactures all kinds of guiars and it is extremelyeast to make such a guitar and allocate it in such a price range. yu would not get a stratocaster woth 24 frets but it can be creates. also for pickups if you could tell me the kind of music you are into i can provide you with pickups that would suit your exact needs