want to buy a decent processor

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by chill_guitarist, Dec 23, 2005.

1. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Hahahahah dude anyone can claim that they have 20+ years of experience behind them. Dont go by what those noobs blindly post.

half of those reviewers are Liars!!!!

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Hmm....okie..if you say so...I am still inclined to believe there maybe some genuine reviews there....neways I never blindly follow the reviews..I try to get hold of ppl who have had first hand experience with that piece of gear..
    I bought a Rocktron Silver Dragon based on reviews and some consulation:p..and I dont regret it one bit..though I myself am a complete n00b:p:..so you wudnt really believe me..;)

3. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Chintan : That was a sarcastic remark.. Corollary to your post...

YOu can get good reviews of stuff at MF...

4. chill_guitarist

chill_guitarist New Member

hey whats the difference between rp200A and rp300A.

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^:grin:..........there is a website called ww.google.co.in

go there,, search for these 2, read all features...........ull get it......

6. chintan9

heheheheeheh(WICKED!!!!)

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Chill : Dude you really need to do the ground work yourself.. The problem is in a forum there is not one person who owns all the processors available.. So go to some website and read about it you'll knwo the difference..

We just give you the starting point you need to find the rest of the road.. Else you'll get answers like the above ones..

8. chill_guitarist

chill_guitarist New Member

Actually i had already done all the ground work on it long time back.really couldnot see much difference between them they seemed to be same i just wanted to know what are they charging extra for the only difference i see is an extra pedal and extra knobs for better adjustment of the custom effects.i just wanted to know wether its worth the price difference.

9. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

THe reviews at HC are often fake. For example, you cant find a review for Krank amps (used by Dimebag,so not some chhota mota company) on HC any more because the company posted fake reviews on the site and were found out. That being said, most noob reviews there are fairly obvious becuase of the language etc of the participants. You can usually tell which ones are really by people playing for a long time, becuae of the knowledge of features etc that they have.
    I think MF reviews have absolutely zero credibility because the site obviously promotes the stuff to sell it, and most of the reviews tend to be on the lines of 'This is great. I can plug my geetar in and I sound just like Korn'.
    BTW MF owns HC, so I've begun to doubt HC also recently.
    About guitar mags, theyre even more suspicious, although a lot more sophisticated. Why is it you will never ever see a bad review for any Fender or Gibson, no matter how low end? Its all about advertising revenue, not about honesty. Furthermore, its highly suspicious how a PRS review is always faced by a PRS ad and so forth.
    There really is noones opinion you can trust except your own, or of someone you know well enough to trust.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^
    Yeah most of them seem to be bogus.

Eg I came across one review in which the d00d has been playing for 15 yrs, with an american Fender Strat + marshall JCM800 amp

and the sucker says that he uses a processor in between those two. LMAO

c'mon! Is it possible for a guitar player 15yrs to be so ignorant + imbecile?

No reviews are credible, except asking ppl personally like I am asking Chintan: d00d howz the Zoom GFX8? Is it good for hard rock? and metal?

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Personally i do look at HC reviews...u need to weed through the crappy reviews to get the honest ones. I do look a lot at the negative reviews rather than the postive ones( though the negative ones cud have been planted by rival companies)

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

+1
    Its a good starting point in your search..who's asking you to believe every word of it....just take it with a pinch of salt..there is some useful info to be had..

13. chintan9

my eyes!!! my eyes !!!

14. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Everyone : Chintan lives in an Ideal world.. We live in a real world.. So....... just 446673!!!!

15. chintan9

446673??? :shock:

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah 446673. kya hai??

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

It is a secret mystic code for the all-powerful Continuum Transfunctioner

18. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

y u not goin for V-Amp2 ?