Want recommendations for guitar+amp under Rs.30,000

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ayu135, Oct 28, 2011.

1. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Yeah thanks i have heard a lot of positive reviews about the vypyr series. The cort seems good, and i'm surprised it has coil tap?? Can you confirm it is coil tap or is it actually coil split like the other guitars, because i have never seen coil tap on a production guitar.

2. deepsal

deepsal New Member

no its a real coil tap hz pups in that guitar are single coil pups cort combined them in their factory to give them a humbucker sound
    so i guess its coil aint split i never tried hz's though i tried my friend's cort kx1q with blackouts ahb2 pups .....................*** man ***
    its just.5 mm thicker than a rg wizard ii neck its better than my 25k rga32
    go for it and thank me later all the other guitars in that range are crap both in looks and playability

3. Vader

Vader New Member

Sorry for the double post earlier... I just noticed
    my connection blows

vypyr 30 is decent
    so is the cort guitar...like i suggested earlier cort will give you best features for your budget
    and obviously you need pedals dude... but i dunno... i find performing with a processor much more convenient...
    but then again i need versatility every time
    i guess you now have a lot of information at hand.. so now go according to what you are comfortable with
    however i have a question
    why do you require a hard tail? bad experience with tremolo?

If you are buying a guitar in mumbai
    then you can shop at furtados, musicians mall, shalu (cst side)
    or bhargavas, sardar flutes, singh instruments (linking road side)
    or segno, auddi (new bombay)

Note: there is a bhargavas cst side as well and vice versa for musicians mall
    plus smaller outlets of each of these in various places

Most people are gonna tell you to go to furtados or musicians mall...
    but i reckon you may get a better discount at bhargavas or segno.. the guy at auddi is brilliant but its really too far to bother
    (but you also have to keep in mind their stock... most places deliver on order so plan your trip accordingly)
    Segno and Auddi wil definitely not have those in stock
    so i guess first preference should be bhargavas(for price) or furtados(for pure selection)
    however i do recommend making a trip to both musicians mall and furtados if you come to mumbai... it'll be a good experience :)

4. deepsal

deepsal New Member

and you know that vypyr 30 and cort are decent how
    and it was obvious from your post that you dont like cort as a rand because but they are not that famous
    keep this in mind all the esp ltd's and low-mid range ibbys are manufactured by cort they just put a ibanez/esp tag on it
    first try the cort maam then say that its decent
    the neck and the finish of that guitar=s e x

5. deepsal

deepsal New Member

6. deepsal

deepsal New Member

7. deepsal

deepsal New Member

8. deepsal

deepsal New Member

9. deepsal

deepsal New Member

What Escapes Me | My Band - Indian Music Bands
    ok don't watch the other vids if you don't want but go to this page and listen to empty signs
    its recorded with a cort kxq1 into a pod x3 if you don't jizz i will change my name
    listen to the tone

10. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Wow deepsal do have a deal or something with cort?? jk though, nice guitar i will surely try it when i go to buy guitars. But one point though the EMG pickups dont have good reviews to put it lightly. People have told me to avoid EMG passives. Anyway though tone is subjective to an individual. Maybe i'll like it, so atleast i'll try it.

The reason i'm avoiding tremolos is that the tremolos on these lower range guitars arent really good. They go out of tune if you bend a little hard or if a string breaks and they are a nightmare to tune. The higher end one's like those from ibanez the ones with the zero point system are good but they are out of my budget.

11. deepsal

deepsal New Member

the pups suck tbh my friend uses it with blackouts in em
    and yes i endorse cort :p
    i was just trying to say that its the best in the budget if you find a better one notify me

12. Vader

Vader New Member

same way as you i guess... ears

Did you even read my post? i said he should go for cort if he wants features...

I have an Xcort X6 which isnt "out-of-this-world"... but really decent
    plus i've played two cort electrics which were much better than my Xcort(sorry for forgetting the model no.s Ma'am :p)
    and i checked reviews of the kx1q before replying :)

Ps. thanks for esp/ibby lesson... i didnt know that

13. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

deepsal is the official advertiser of cort, peavey and line6

14. deepsal

deepsal New Member

no maam i am a fractal audio,mesa engl and an esp endorsee
    want an autograph??? or my used toothbrush??

15. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

A used electric guitar maybe :p

16. deepsal

deepsal New Member

stinking undies?
    used toothpick?
    autographed used toilet paper??
    but no guitar but i may change my mind though ;D

17. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

which esp do u use