wanna buy electric guitar pls help me.......

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by swapnopia, Aug 7, 2010.

1. swapnopia

swapnopia New Member

guys i wanna go for an electric guitar...which one should i choose??

Is it really worth to go for A fender strat as costly as 42K (mexican make) or the one which is around 15K will be good?

If I keep my budget around 15K then how are ibanez/yamaha pacifica/ fender squier????

Which one is better?

I live in mumbai pls tell where can i get with serius good suggestions..(not money based)..and i intend to use use it for blues/rock stuff...

2. Ibanez151289

Ibanez151289 New Member

if ur keeping ur budget around 15k.....than i think u must go for yamaha.....right now i m using Ibanez grg22 guitar......but i still say yamaha is better....and sorry no idea for fender strat....

3. bcrich

bcrich New Member

15k-42k. wtf?

4. aayush69

aayush69 New Member

go for ibanez dude....
    they are the best...

5. gamebore

gamebore New Member

If your budget is 15k, considering your style of music and the options listed, you should definitely go for the yamaha pacifica 112J or 112V.

Above that price range, sky is the limit you know. Fender mex though a good guitar, better than the above in all ways, will leave you wanting for more, which the Fenders in the higher price range can only provide.

So if you're a beginner, i'd say go for a yamaha pacifica 112J or 112V, and purchase a good tube-amp along with it. Later on . . . .

Hope that helped.

Cheers.