wanna b the part of instrumental rock band?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by infinite aaz, Apr 22, 2005.

1. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

any body in lahore, a serious one want be the part of instrumental rock band to cover the joe satriani, steve vai's instrumentals, coz i m in need of any sincere person for him the music is a hobby not a profession, i can play, joe satriani's always with me always with u, is there love in space, surfing with the allien, crush of love, time, allalone etc, and steve vais for the love of God, black forest, blood and glory, a return of the dweller earth etc, anybody who is serious, and can provide the rythem assistence or play along can contact.
    waiting for some genuine guitarist. :cool:

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

firstly...this thread shld be posted in Indian Rock forum...u r in the wrong forum kid...by the way....atleast i dont want to play instrumental rocks....evry 1 likes to play with vocals and a complete band!

3. Orange Guitar

wht is ur location and how is ur guitar skill!????

4. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

no oranges just guitars

first of all i invited for instrumental rock lover a sincere musician, not the kiddy kids, who want to sing songs of chasing girls, or songs of regret, as far as guitar is concerned it is a complete instrument, it is the instrument to express ur feelings by ur fingers, as far as mr u are concerned as u mentioned urself orange, so mr orange, every body has its own taste i respect ur style of singing along the instrument, my search is the genuine insrumental rock lover, if u are not intrested who invites u to answer this way, enjoy urself.
    search goes on

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

id like to play but i'm not in pak :( come to manchester sometime maybe we can mess around

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

man i play some of the instrumental songs like Joe satrinis ( belly dancer ,oriental melody)...some of Salman ahmed , Amir zaki , shallum....

but the thing is I dont hav a Electric Guitar......n i never been to any undergroung Gigs......

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

wait for me !!! till i buy Electric guitar.....hehe

8. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

donot worry if u r serious

donot worry man if u r serious i have a spare seme electric guitar with an amp and processor u can use it but i u r serious.
    and if u r not like oranges, kinnos, maltas.and like to enjoy ur music

9. Orange Guitar

so u r big and...........for ur information orange guitar has a proper band with LPs in his band :)...coming late in this year....age does not matter in playing guitar....and as u r requesting for a genuine guitarist....i am way better that genuine...i m not praising my self...just telling the truth!!!!!! and i dont want 2 be a part of instrumental band...i just asked u and u replied so madly 2 me......!!!!

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

orange which company guitar u hav

11. Orange Guitar

Ibanez Rg....Epiphone LP studio...trying 2 get LP standard....will arrive in next 6 months :)

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

Welllllll my electric is Ibanez too and My Semi auostic is of Yamaha

13. Orange Guitar

oh....very gud...but u have to play god aka oz :)