Wah Pedal for Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Jun 21, 2006.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

After a few pathetic tries, I realised I am not cut out to play the wah, so I am putting up my brand new Behringer Hellbabe HB 01 Wah for sale. The unit is in Bangalore, is less than 2 months old, rarely used, and still with original box and packing and manuals etc.

Only serious buyers, PM me please. For those keen on pointing out this unit is available for less online like zzounds, I would advise you to buy online. I bought my unit from a store for USD 55, and have proof for that. So I am looking at Rs. 2000 non negotiable here, which is not at all high for a decent Wah pedal. This pedal has boost, sweep, q factor controls, and some more goodies, which I am sure interested parties would check out on the net.

Pls PM if interested. Cheers!

Sanjiv

2. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

hi Sanjiv.. most Behringer products are based on BOSS pedals... can you please tell nme what this pedal is based on ?

3. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Dude, I really don't know. Boss might have wah pedals, but I have never seen one. There would be more knowleadgeable people out here who would be able to answer.

I forgot to mention earlier, I am keen on selling this in Bangalore. In case you want it out of Bangalore, you will have to pay the shipping charges in advance.

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

cud u post a pic?

5. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Sorry i don't have a pic, the thing does not interest me enough to click a pic. You could check it out at www.zzounds.com, I'm sure you know.

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

sirrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

i think the site says its for 29 $ so tell me whats your real price need it for about 1000 then i think

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

im interested but price is a lil high...if u cud bring it down to 1500 den i wud be definately interested......also...since im in delhi...how am i supposed to send u the money

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

no bargain

That 29USD has been there for a long time, if I think you can order it online if you want.

I bought it from a store for $55, and got it transported to India, never used it, and am offering it at Rs. 500 less than my buying. Thats the most I can do. Like I said before, no bargaining. So please don't spam the thread with bargain offers.

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^so ull sell it at 1500????also u didnt answer my question...how am i supposed to giv u the money??

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ohk bring it a little down

11. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Sold

Wah Pedal sold in bangalore, for Rs. 2000.

Mods, please close the thread. Thanks a lot.

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

aww....crap