Vocalist needed very urgent (Bangalore).

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Jan 20, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    There is a gig in my office on 25th Jan and suddenly our vocalist decided not to turn up. We will be doing six songs.

1. Gypsy - Uriah Heep
    2. Paranoid - Black Sabbath
    3. Theme For An Imaginary Western - Mountain
    4. Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
    5. Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
    6. Gypsy Road - Bruce ****inson

If you are familiar with the songs, then great, else we can work it out this weekend and do the gig on Tuesday. By the way we want the vocalist only for this show. The event will be around 3:00pm on 25th Jan somewhere around Indranagar. Please PM me immediately for details.

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

How Dumb. The name got sensored. The sixth song is by Iron Maiden vocalist's solo project.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

LOL:) Ronnie, it's part of a no foul language campaign, we're sorry that this had to happen. Anyways i think people Know Bruce Di ckinson:) Anyways, this thread will be moved to Indian Rock Forum. Thread moved.

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

buhahahaah bruce ********************inson
    ahahaha

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Oh darn, that sucks. Hope u find somone soon. As for me, im too far out to help. And bout the censorship, there has to be some way to get around it.

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Bruce ****inson??? Lolz... the more I think bout the D ick In Son part, the more I feel like Homer Simpson's humor pal!