Virginity: A dignity or Lack of opportunity

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Sep 14, 2005.

?

Virginity

Poll closed Sep 24, 2005.
  1. Dignity

34.8%
  2. Lack of opportunity

65.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

@vishwa: i know my roots ... and i still say the same

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

.....so u sayin we r not gutsy or somethin huh....

@all u people...dignity does not matter i guess.....if one of your sister goes n fu.cks up somewhere then ul know....dignity matters man.....

shak likes this.
  3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Lack of opurtunity..:cool:

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

duniya Mein Bahut Paap Hota Hain !

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

wow....this post needed guts.

Or actually, no it didn't since women empowerment is certainly no priority here.

Did you just assume I'm a virgin? I'm not offended or anything really but still...just mildly curious

We seem to be sharing that opinion a lot lately

No we're from India...that's like mars, only worse.

Screwdriver is absolutely right in saying what she does about dignity...the only difference in her opinion and mine is that I don't relate dignity with ***. However, I understand where she's coming from and not being a woman, I do not ever have to face a situation like she might so I really shouldn't talk.

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok..i wanna rep sharukh and $crewy.. :)

@ $screwdriver sovvie need to spread more b4 reppin u again

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

According to vishwa, vini is a lesbian. And apply the relativity theory to this and vini is ok and vishwa is gay. Why the hell do you need guts?

8. nik_bokacheley

:eek::..Thiz will be soon censored..!!:)

9. shsnawada

When proved, a lot of things are censored. What i wrote was simple logics.

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@shnswada >> ru on dope or sumthing man.. y ru hallucinating, when/where did vishwa say all this??

@nik >> dont worry..iL not delete what hez said.. coz im not offended..calling sum1 a lesbian or gay is not a profanity or a swear word :grin:

but all i wanna say to shsnwada is that.."get ur eyes tested and make ur own self the subject of such theories... God Bless u!!"

11. shsnawada

*returns from psychedelics. starts bellydancing, falls due to belly momentum*

READ THE FOURTH POST. i dont expect any females here? What the fuck is he talking about?

12. nik_bokacheley

:buu:...Okay, now lemme check the 4th post.!!:nw:

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

agee with u !!

14. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

i said bcoz i wanted females too to participate... get the sentence in other way..

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ thats simple....@shsnawada!

16. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hey when i made such a statement... This is totally an encroachment in my so well earned reputation... btw is this info true ???

soon we can hv a lesbian thread ;) *kidding*

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ wow...nice reps though...do have plans joining ssslayer as well?

18. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

@ssslayer ... how come not many posts on this theard !!!!!!

Anyway lotsa jokers around eh ...

@VINI i agree with you ... ppl will realise when it happens to some1 among them ... Thts bcoz of Hipocracy ...

Ppl want V wifes ... But they don't mind doing any crap b4 .. tht sucks .. and they dont want their MOMS or SISs to me messing around!!!!!! thts crap indian mentality ... We need time to grow up ... Hope it will be better after some yrs ...

Even if u dont mind the ppl around wont let go ....

I know ppl .... when they get to know a female has slept with some 1 they think she might with them too !!!!! and she is a whore !!!!! Crap buggers

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That's the problem...don't you see?

We are the tomorrow...this forum comprises mostly of people who should, in most likelihood, be fresh out of their teens or in their late teens (with lotsa exceptions of course) and are the future of the country...and what's bugged me right from the word go on this forum is a typical biased outlook on most things. I'd really figured things would be a bit different on a musicians forum but they're not.

20. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

dude its all coz i have decided to throttle my posts a wee bit ...
    +
    the fact that most of the ppl here are nothing but the same hypocrites i was talking about ...

so they cannot either fathom what i meant/said + they dont wanna (or rather the y are unable to) change their minds tied down by the years of training imparted to them by our society ...

to give u an analogy ...
    so tell me do i really need to post here ... ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.