Video Game Competitions??

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by BubblyMartini, Aug 24, 2005.

1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Hey People

could you tell me about any Video gaming competitions,...national and International,........??

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... there was one hosted by Reliance Web World ...
    there were many gmaes ... i remember Unreal Tournament and Counter Strike

infact there is a Prog in Star One where some national level championship is going on in Counter Strike ...

and yes! I Wanna know your location!

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

star one wala show sucks.....there is dis thin calle World Cyber Games which is lik da largest in india happens on a national level wid many games....da winners will represent india in da finals in singapore along wid gamers frm mny countries in europe asia nd noth nd south amreeka...

for more info u can visit https://in.worldcybergames.org/

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah checked that site ... what is that Munnabhai MBBS ... some game ?

5. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

thanks Cypher n Sslayer...... :)

what about Halo and the World CPL Gaming Championships??
    do you have any info about any other championships?

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

well halo championship was organised in india...on a national level....tht was the last tourney i participated in....managed to get to the 2nd semis but then lost :( ......but tht was some more than an year....
    it had free registrations which made lots of ppl across the country participate...and the winners frm those cities participated in the finals...the national winner represented india in the US where as usual he got battered heavily...

CPL does not have any base in india...neither they will have until the gaming scene improves....u can visit the official CPL sirte for more details https://www.thecpl.com/

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ yeah they are being held somewhere over the rainbow ... LOL

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::.....are there any competitions held..at school levels..?..I mean do they come to schools..??..Do they come to small towns..!!

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

well dunno bout small towns...but u can participate even if ur at school level....if ur below 18 u juss need a letter signed by ur parents sayin they dont mind u participating in da tournament...dis is coz most of da games r violent.....

the tourneys mostly are held at places where the organisers can get large turnout.....dunno bout durgapur but they r held at kolkata if u dun mind travelling

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::....kool..bt my parents wont allow me to join those comepetions....I thought i wud be comepeting without letin them know..:)