Veggies Vs Non Veggies !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jun 8, 2005.

?

Are you a Veggie or Non Veggie !!!

1. Non Veg - Man i cant juss live without those chicken legs !!!

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. Veggie - i am a proper proper mr green ...

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Just Egg .

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i have just having dinner yesterday with couple of my friends and family , suddenly we started discussin about vegeterians and non vegeterians ( just to make a point , we were just 3 non veggies ) and about 6/7 vegeterians - so abviously they made more noise then us ..... :annoyed:

nws ,. thats beside the point , me along with 2 others were advocating on eating non vegeterians and they were giving their own stories and suddenly when i asked one of them , he replied he didnt wanted to take the sin of killing of an animal on him :shock:

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

non veg all da way......or better call me a carnivorous.....

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I only eat egg..for protein requirements....I dont exactly have religious issues about eating meat..just that being brought up a vegetarian...when i see someone tearing that chicken and sucking on bones and stuff..its gross for me!!......

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

chicken! CHIcKEN ! CHIcKEN! chicken!

5. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

Live...let live is my motto...,

Total veggie by dharam and karam.,

6. bob-bobby

even by eating veg , you are killing a life !!!

7. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

i usually eat veg....but i aint against non-veg..... i think its no harm to have non-veg once in a while...:):)

8. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

^No soul is troubled...., cant explain more if you say trees have a soul...lol

seems like veggies gonna lose here... but still worth the wait.

9. Hardik

yes thats right bob,i agree....even plants are living things,arent they?????

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

yeah goli..veggies are most probably gonna lose...the non-veg are in a majority everywhere i see..

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

chicken
    mutton
    beef
    eggs
    veg stuff

12. bob-bobby

13. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

i would like to make a point that when one eats a non veg stuffs esp. meat he eats some thing that is aleady killed days ago.well the guy who kills may not treat them hygienically so presence of some real pain causing hooworms n other types of microbial ifections are feared ccoz u dont know wot the animal had eaten before it died killed rather.more over eating veg ensures you are eating sumthing cooked so all the bacteria's are killed.and the main diff. b/w nv and v is that the nutrients available in n.v. are only more in quantity nothing else.veg stuff has all the nutrients.acc to your taste too.n best for all seosons and stomach situations

14. bob-bobby

no one eats uncooked meat , for similiar reasons even meat are cleaned , boiled , cooked , freezed etc etc ...

15. Hardik

hey...nice one bob...but i think theres a minor mistake..you have written "on life" instead of "no life"....hehe...anyways it doesnt matter...we got ur meaning...:):)...but that makes me think on which side are you , veg or non-veg???? :think:

16. shak

shak Harrr!

non-veg .... but i dont eat mutton/beef at all .. only chicken
    and i cant live without KFC ... infact i just had a zinger an hour ago .... mmmmm!

17. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Totally veg...had tried chicken and mutton...worst eating experience of my life...it was all chewy and rubbery...yuck...

About the life and no life thing....

In vedas...it is said that the true Ahimsa follower will (rather must) not eat even leafy vegetables...so i guess they were aware of the fact...
    The true ahimsa follower will only eat fruits...which are not alive and can be regrown by plants...and milk....and grains...which again are not alive and can be grown again...:)

Infact in Ayurveda it is adviced not to eat too much of greens (shaaka)...

so there....
    :)

18. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

... veggie :)

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ITs healthier to be veggie.

non veg tastes better but.

20. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

i am a non veg.