VAYU - Tera mera rishta Unplugged - Roxen/ Awarapan (Cover vid)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Jun 17, 2008.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hi guyz check out my unplugged cover version of this amazing song Tera mera rishta by da band Roxen which was also heard in da movie Awarapan. my cover version is inspired by tera mera rishta unplugged which was performed by Roxen. Tera mera rishta is the song inspired by da song LAMS from their debut album composed on same tune. do check it out and comment!!!!

here's da link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwDXYa_jwec

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Nice cover man, it really good!
    Good vocals and good guitaring as usual.
    It seems you sung it a bit slower than the original, anyways it doesn't sound bad man, keep up the good work and take care!

3. god of guitar85

hey keoraf thanx buddy 4 being da 1st to comment like always!!!!!!:)))

dude hvent u heard tera mera rishta unplugged performed by Roxen .my version is inspired by tht performance.if not, buddy u shud definitely hear it or i can mail u da song if u want!!!

and also this song tera mera rishta has been inspired by da song LAMS from Roxen's debut album composed on same tune!!!

4. ron_rockz

ron_rockz Guitarist

nice cover man!! though u need to work more on the vocals!! if u see there are more fluctuations in the sure that u missed out!! also ur voice sounds a bit feeble wen u take on the higher notes! but still nicely done i must say!!

tak care man!! and keep posting :)

also, ur guitar's rock solid! is it the ibanez 170DX??

5. ron_rockz

ron_rockz Guitarist

Alternate Chords

want to play juz like roxen??? i figured out these chords from a live performance of roxen!! try it and temme if u like it :)

-Em7---D------G5-----------
    Teraaa Meraa Rishtaaa Puraanaa

play G5 as (320033).....use the same progression for the rest of the song!!

have a nice day :)

6. ron_rockz

ron_rockz Guitarist

7. god of guitar85

hey thanks buddy 4 ur comments. i'll definitely keep those points in my mind!!

yup its Ibanez GRG170DX. i didnt had much of choices since there r just few models available in mumbai for left handed but its really good!!!!!

thanx 4 da chords. vil try them out!!
    and also for the link to musti's performance of Lams. sounds good!!!

8. god of guitar85

hey buddy hve u got da extended audio version of Lams. i love those lyrics as well!!!

9. ron_rockz

ron_rockz Guitarist

gimme ur id i'll mail u..