Vaseegara intro

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ajithalbus, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ajithalbus

ajithalbus New Member

HI This is Ajith from kalpakkam . This is my first post . This is vaseegara (film-minnala) intro . And this sounds perfect . And Tabs under a bracket are to be played in `b string` ( second string ) try tis . E-5-5-5-5-3-3-1-0-0-1-3-0-1-(3-3-3)-(3)-1-3~5-5-5-5-5-3-3-1-0-0-1-3-0-1-(3-3-3)--(3)-1-1-1-1-3-3-3-3~5-5-5-5~8-8-10-8-6-6-5-5-6-3-5-6~3-1-0

2. ajithalbus

ajithalbus New Member

guys please add comment

3. vedhav

vedhav New Member

surely. i stil din try it.. wil get back to u on this,..

4. ajithalbus

ajithalbus New Member

fine . i would be happy for more comments . soon i wil post the whole song

5. discoverag

discoverag New Member

Cant understand anything... Plz post the lines and leads accordingly... or just post the leads separately line by line so that we can know the difference//

6. Dr.Henry

Dr.Henry New Member

Free Music Unplugged Facility for Musicians in Chennai

Hi everybody, We have opened a Music Unplugged Facility (MU) for musicians to exchange ideas and jam @ The Corner Stone Hall, No.39, Besant Avenue, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. Its 'on' on Saturdays between 2pm to 7pm. We opened on 26th Feb 2011 and the second session is on 05-03-2011. Its free. To see the last weeks photos and details, check out my Facebook at Henry M. Balachandran or mail to my id 'henry_dr@hotmail.com' and i will send you a FB invite. Its for musicians and all musicians are invited. The music is unplugged. We are providing an house PA, 3 guitars and amp and 4 mikes, mixer ( & CD player if you want to use your track). Do come and share with us your musical talents.

Dr. Henry

7. ajithalbus

ajithalbus New Member

tis is completely the lead 2 be played in 1sr e string . . kk

8. rajaram1988

rajaram1988 New Member

Hi friends I bought a new guitar for your surprise it is Yamaha F310cs....