VARANASi BOMB BLASTS

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by fat_kax, Mar 8, 2006.

?

Do you agree that our politicians are 2 bit whores who'll sell out fer just a rupee?

1. DAMN YES!!!

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. FRIGGEN NO!!!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok dude - i know this is a real bad moment - had an almost sleepless night ystrday - one of my frnds was there at that friggen temple when it happnd and he's hurt like real bad...its stupid how the bomb blasts took place. lotsa ppl died - the news channel may say wtever they want - but i went to the hospital and there were alredy atleast 50 bodies. there were 6 bomb blasts - 3 disposals and there wuz some news that one of the terrorist wuz caught. my house is dag behind the railway station - and it wuz kinda exciting the whole thing. and afterwards - throughout the night - there were political riots in the city. police firing was also heard.
    this is what im most frigged about. the political situation in our country. there were ppl dying there - and ambulances needed to go and stuff...and all the ppl cud think about was naara's like "mulayam singh muradabad" "Police muradabad"
    there were ppl out wid BJP slogans and flags. all our ****ing local political leaders cuds think about wuz gettin their party werkers on the streets. this hurts dude.
    when do we actually realize how importnt is a life. seriously - there wuz actually only a very few ppl who actually cared bout the dyin ppl. there just aint no value fer life here man!
    its like that all over india. and i kno wat im gonna sey next mite bite some of u - but i think theres one major thing bhind all such stuff - and thats religion and politics. politics we all know - but religious diffrncs do make a diff. thats wat its all bout here. almost everyday here there's riots between muslims and hindus. and that too near the ganga ghats..
    how long duz it take to realize that our leaders dont care bout us and that they cud give a shit bout u! theyre friggen 70 yr old fags with only money fer their next genration in mind!!! old is sold!!! theyre the enemy of the werking class ppl in thiis country (though this mite apply world over - india is most suited - infact our "CULTURE" seems to be fast spredin - the U.S. - didnt take ppl into the offices with a criminal record - and G.W. broke that wid entering the office wid a long list of criminal activities - ranging from doin drugs to theft = over a yr spent in jail)!!!
    if they did care bout u they wudnt have added to the ever growin debt of our country - by takin from it y'kno - a debt which will pass on to the next generation.if they cared bout u they wud care bout some security fer u and they wudnt wage an unprecented war on ur liberties thru political systems!!!
    they're hellbent on lookin into wat we're readin, wat music we're lisenin to and wat thots we been thinking!
    I realize most of u reading this are thinkin - " watever. **** the politics and play the music!"
    maybe a cupl of yrs ago(even tho im too yung..watever) i wuz like that too = but i got a hed into that when my tayaji(in the IAS) was given "preliminary retirement" by some minister dude when he refused to pass some thing(not too clear bout wat hppnd there - he wont give too many details). and then ofcource are the politicains and all the wonderful gofts they've given us!
    the youth aint really interested in politics; and with good reason - its been turned into the most dirty thing in our country - next to laluu's comode...our govt has been taken over by dirty greedy evil 80 year olds! We are being lied to! Our pockets are being picked by even the lowest of peons! Or freedoms are being eroded! Our country is being fleeced!
    here i bring in wht nehru(even tho he wuz a part crook too) sed on the eve of independence... "we can no longer afford the luxury of sitting on the sidelines. The time has come to make a difference!" ok - he didnt exactly say that - but he did say the part bout no longer afford the luxury...watever
    The past few months have proved to us that apathy can be fatal! we've witnessed n number of riots over political differences! - but i ask friggen u - hav u ever noticed witnessed a riot over differences of truth wid da govt? or over the scams? or the fact that 60% of our country lives widout runnin water or electricity? that we are bein robbed by each and every ****in govt employee? this aint democracy dudes - this is democrazy!!!!!!
    out political scene is basically social anarchy! its really very clear that our leaders only care bout makin their parties superior(wonder if they thot abut comparin themselves to dog butts and human crotch's...)!!!
    The good news is that we have the power to change INDIA's - and consequently our - future. But only if we get our shit together. You wanna really scare the shit outta the powers-that-be? Then organize and make ur voice be herd = and dont be scared if ur voice is to small - cuz it'll be herd - we got synthsized amplification - namely the media!!! flood em wid comments and articles abut the corrupt institution thats our govt!!! If everyone who reads this comes together as an outspoken force, we can expose the leaders of our country as a failure, frauds and liar rishwat khors that they are!!!
    so - check out this article - and leave a comment here for all who've suffered by the hands of these menaces - and fer those heroes ,in the true sense, who've risen aginst the govt(there arent much of these anewez...)!!!
    and try and make a difference soon b4 the brightest bulb goes out!!! Superman aint that late - and we can make it good!!! all we need is a revolution!!! post the link to this articel - write ur own - to all ur frnds and family - and get ****ing angry!!!
    Sonia and Co. are intent on ****ing us - THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS RETURN THE FAVOR AND **** THEM BACK!!!
    thanx for readin my rant! I must leave u now as my brain hurts and i need a beer...

2. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok - i kno how i've been braggin on bout politicains bein this and that - but there are some whore real good fer our country - check this out...
    RESUME

EDUCATION /Qualification:

1. Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1952;

2. Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1954;

3. Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;

4. Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;

5. DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa);

6. PhD thesis on India's export competitiveness

OCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:

Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;
    Reader, Economics, 1959-63;
    Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;

Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,University of Delhi, 1969-71;

Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976 and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996 and Civil Servant

Working Experience/ POSITIONS:

1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade

1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance

1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, Industrial
    Development Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board of
    governors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Board of governors, IBRD

November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department of economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member, finance, Space Commission

April 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission

1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study
    committee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bank of India

1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,
    International Monetary Fund

1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister

1985: President, Indian Economic Association

January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission

August 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner, south commission, Geneva

December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister on economic affairs

March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGC

June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance minister

October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticket

June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha

1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance

August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing committee on commerce

March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha

June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance

August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules

Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member, executive committee, Indian parliamentary group

June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha

Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee

BOOKS:

India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -Clarendon Press, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number of articles in various economic journals.

OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956

Padma Vibhushan, 1987

Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;

Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994

INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:

1966: Economic Affairs Officer

1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD

1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International Monetary Reform

1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings

1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting

1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting

1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human Rights World Conference, Vienna

RECREATION:

Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, New Delhi.

Name: Dr Manmohan Singh

DOB: September 26, 1932

Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab)

Father: S. Gurmukh Singh

Mother: Mrs Amrit Kaur

Married on: September 14, 1958

Wife: Mrs Gursharan Kaur

Children: Three daughters

Our Prime Minister seems to be the most qualified PM all over the world.

Pass this to every INDIAN.... and be PROUD to be an INDIAN

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

4. kaiser

kaiser Bored

amazing.

5. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

wow
    knew that our PM was definetly qualified and a a great guy...

BUT DIDN"T KNOW ALL THIS !!WOW:shock:

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thats such a qalified guy can be such a puppet in the hands of a barmaid is beyond comprehension.

(quiz question - whats common to christina scabbia and sonia gandhi??? ANS - both were ex barbaids in italy)

7. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i think our PM is also an I.F.S

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

No way am I reading all this crap. I voted yes. So there.

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Are we supposed to respond to that rubbish heap (post 1)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.