Urgently need a bassist and a keyboard player...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by john.mclane, Apr 5, 2012.

1. john.mclane

john.mclane New Member

Guys i m forming a hindi rock band but i want a bassist and a keyboard player who likes hindi song and wants to make a carrer in music. You should be serious about music, creative and have atleast 1 year of experience. One more thing i live in navi mumbai (INDIA) so if you stay near vashi or nerul then it will be great because it will be less traveling and less expensive.
    IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN BAND AND WANT TO MAKE A CARRER IN HINDI MUSIC THEN MAIL ME YOUR VIDEO PERFORMING WITH YOUR INSTRUMENT AT john.mclane@ymail.com YOUR VIDEO WILL ONLY REMAIN TO ME AND I GUARANTEE THIS THAT YOUR VIDEO WILL NOT BE SHOWN TO ANY OTHER PERSON. MAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS URGENT...I Will be waiting for your replies and video, good luck...

2. sachin_dear

sachin_dear New Member

I am frm hyderabad..i have more than 5yrs exp in playing keyboard, tummba, congo, bongo and guitar... Currently staying in puna. I am a keyboard player in Falsetto Band. Looking to join another band who can make hindi fusion rock music.. Which i am intrested in.. You can reply to sachin_dear@hotmail.com