Urgent- Need Processor and/or Amp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by heart_break_kid, Oct 15, 2007.

1. heart_break_kid

heart_break_kid New Member

:rock: Anyone from Bangalore (or even mysore) willing to sell a processor pls get in touch with me on 9964205841. I'm pretty flexible on my budget, (basically my budget depends entirely on what processor it is). I would also like to get a basic amp (a stranger 20 cube or marshall 10/15).

2. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Ive got a zoom g7.1ut for sale in bangalore...

its a great pros...selling it because im getting a GT8

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

i thought u were after a pod.. why the gt8 now..

4. Shreddy

POD isn't that great i heard. Too over-rated

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

gt-8 is poo in tone department

6. Shreddy

It's got a lot i can experiment with. And the PODXT just gives the same old tone over and over again.

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

what abt the podx3.... mine will arrive in december or january.. have ordered it...

8. Shreddy

Meh, pods are so limited.

I love the techo stuff on the GTs. I used my friends GT6 for a whole week and i went mad. The distortion tones i got on that were amazing! Just needs time to TWEAK. And the synths and stuff are mind blowing. Just the wah isnt as good as my crybaby

9. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

but have u seen the x3.. its got all the effects of xtlive plus some feature with which u can have 2 different rigs work togethr.. tht can give u some cool tones u havnt heard before..

10. Shreddy

OLD. Boss GT8 already had that... :(

And the thing is, i admit the X3 kills the XT , but the X3 is the same as the others now...