UR Opinion 'bout pakistani music

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by somendra_guitar, May 5, 2005.

1. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

I've heard from friends that pakistani rock music is far far better than indian one.
    So much that i felt a desire to listen to it
    this post is specially addressed to our pakistani friends out there.
    others like me can also benefit

I wud be glad to get names of some good pakistani bands,singers,albums,songs & also that where cud i get it from coz we don't have any shops out here who stock pakistani music.
    i'd be happy to get a response as our friend circle is nowdays talking mostly 'bout pak music & i don't kno a single thing they talk 'bout.

plz help an indian friend of urs

2. shak

shak Harrr!

yes pakistani rock is pretty ok ...
    i say start off by listening to aaroh, meekal hassan, junnon etc ..

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

listen to "entity paradigm"
    "jal"
    "Aaroh"
    "Noori"
    there are loads of paki bands/...jus search for em dude

4. invisiblekiller

invisiblekiller New Member

a lot ov good ones. E.P, Call,Strings.Mizraab. many more.those r the only good ones i can think ov right now.

5. somendra_guitar

I had one more ques where do i find them
    here we can get some like strings but the others are out of reach
    can u all provide a link where on the net i cud get gooooood paki music

some more suggestions plz!!!!

6. Saul Hudson

Saul Hudson New Member

there are many great bands ... most are underground but gradually they are appearing on the commerical scene.. to list a few

eP
    Mekaal Hassan Band
    Aaroh
    Call
    Jal
    Strings
    Jehangir Aziz [guitarist/singer] just 16 yrs but really a good grunge artist
    Corduroy
    Mizraab ... etc

u can google for different bands' websites. there are still hundreds of em underground...

Adios

7. somendra_guitar

hey people,
    where on the net can i get the music

8. Saul Hudson

Saul Hudson New Member

9. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

off course PAKISTANI music is far batter than other pop industries.
    there is an endless list of PAKI bands like EP, AAROH, JAL, JUNOON, MEEKAL HASAN BAND, STRINGS, CALL, MIZMAR, FAKHIR, HAROON, JUNAID JAMSHED etc.
    for PAKISTANI music on net log on to www.sangeetradio.com , www.ahsun.net , pakfellows.com etc

10. FEMUR BREAKER

FEMUR BREAKER New Member

try this site www.apniisp.com. I THINK U MITE GET SUM SONGS TO DOWNLOAD.

11. i was completely unaware of pakis music b4 i heard junoon n jal(though i preferred jal)
    paki music rocks............

12. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

Pak music and the rock bands are very good to listen to.
    strings are good.
    junoon is also ok

13. Saul Hudson

Saul Hudson New Member

the problem we have here in pakistan is that although jal is very famous, junoon is famous but still most ppl are still not aware of rock music that much ... let them listen to led zepplin and jal ask them who is better and they're gonna say jal. no match b/w led zep and jal althought jal is a good band. although there is a good number of hard core rock listeners but they are still outnumbered and maybe that is why a great deal of good underground rock/metal bands are yet to go commerical... but the future of Pakistan's music industry is really bright...

keep rockin'
    Adios

14. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Pakistani music rocks!!!

15. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

PAKI music is far better then indian ones........the good bands are JAL,Call,EP,Aaroh,Karavan,many more..........SIngerS LIKE ATIF,AMIR ZAKI

16. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

Junoon has been Asia's #1 rock band for many years. They are coming out wiht a new Album in June. And like everyone post ed all the other bands here, they all have different type of music with there own style. U should listen to all of them.

17. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

Pak rock is far better and more in depth than indian hindi bands. We Indians should appreciate that and should do something to uplift the Indian Music Scence

18. strings r paki
    woooow i really like so0me of their song.............

19. sohni

sohni New Member

20. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

Sohni Apniisp Is A Sit