untitled poem

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by browneyegurlie, Jan 21, 2005.

1. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

@subhro lol u learn sumthing new everyday! i tend to express myself a lot through poems and art etc

2. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Good poem. I just loved it.....

But give it a title.

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

good job browneyegurlie, nice poem

@ jay- lol, nice interpretation buddy, i laughed my a$$ off

4. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

hey browneye.....sorry to tell you but the confusion...depressions....will NOT go away with age! I have been writing since age 10 and tend to write great stuff when depressed and confused...maybe it's not a bad thing? Good poem...keep writing....
    check out my site if you wish...
    www.diannekhan.com

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice great site

i have no words to say but wud say... Awesome Simply Awesome...

6. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

rizaaj, My husband and I enjoyed your site, thanks for signing my guestbook and leaving your link...keep up the good work...everyone has one special talent....you can sing.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Rey1970, this might be off-topic, sorry browneyegurlie, but amazing website. Brilliant poems, and you speak of the one special talent that everyone seems to possess. Alas, i have none........

8. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

sure you do....it is there but you are mistakeningly thinking...ahhh..everyone can do this. It is not true, you are unique and have that one think you can do without even trying...think man! By the way...it's dianne..rey is my husband.

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

The one thing i can do is play a guitar, and umm....if you havent notied, this is a total guitarists website:p:

10. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

I have just noticed that everyone here seems real nice and I wish you would give yourself more credit and don't be modest....you probably will be known for your fantastic guitar playing!

11. Zafar

Zafar New Member

Beautiful poetry. Straight from the heart.