Unnaikandu Nanada - Kalyana Parisu (Special for this Deepavali)

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nalinam, Oct 23, 2022.

1. nalinam

nalinam Member

This is my quick attempt to crack the chords for this Deepavali song. I am sure there are many errors in it. Happy Deepavali to all here. Thank you

Unnaikandu Nanada - Kalyana Parisu

(G)Unnai kandu naan aada
    Ennai kandu nee aada
    (D)Ullaasam pongum
    Inba (C)deepaa(G)vali

(Em)Oorenggum (G)magizhndhu
    (D)Ondraaga kalandhu
    (C)Uravaadum (D7)nerama(D7)daa…(C)aa (D7)aaa…
    (D7)Uravaadum (D7)nerama(G)daa…

(G)Kannaththil onnae onnu
    (G)Kadanaaga thaadaa
    (D7)Kannukkul vilaiyaadum
    (D7)Kalaiyae nee (G)vaadaa}

(G)Kannaththil onnae onnu
    (D7)Kadanaaga (G)thaadaa
    (D7)Kannukkul vilaiyaadum
    (G)Kalaiyae nee (G)vaadaa

(G)Ennaththil (D7)unakkaaga
    Idam naan (G)tharuven(G)(D7)(C)(G)
    (G)
    Ennaththil (D7)unakkaaga
    Idam naan (G)tharuven

(D7)Enakku ()ini nee
    (G)Ennenna tharu vaai
    (G)Vallamai sera (D7)nallavanaaga
    (C)Valarndhaalae (D7)podhuma(D7)daa..(C)aa (D7)aaa…
    (G)Valarndhaalae (D7)podhuma(G)daa..

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
    abygailann, guitarvijay and tripravi like this.
  2. nalinam

nalinam Member

Hello musical maestros and chord-checking champions of our group! As Deepavali approaches, and before we get too wrapped up in our traditional costumes, or lost in a sea of delicious murukkus, I've got a favor to ask.

Remember that Deepavali song I was all about last year? The one I'm ambitiously attempting to serenade not just my wife, but the entire neighborhood with? I'm trying to nail it on my guitar, and I could really use some of that symphonic wisdom. If amidst your keyboard solos and rhythmic guitar beats, you could spare a moment to lend an ear, I'd be dancing like I'm at the best Deepavali bash in town!

And while I've got your attention – an early 'Happy Deepavali' to all! May your festivities resonate with joy and rhythm, just like the melodies we love!"

abygailann, guitarvijay and tripravi like this.
  3. guitarvijay

guitarvijay Well-Known Member

My MP3 is 1/2 Scale down in Gb Major and here is my version:

Scale: Gb Major
    Time Signature: 4/4

Pallavi
    (Gb)
    உன்னைக்கண்டு... நான் ஆட...
    என்னைக்கண்டு... நீ ஆட...
    (Db) உல்லாசம்... பொங்கும்...
    இன்ப... (Gb) தீபாவளி...

ஊரெங்கும்... மகிழ்ந்து...
    (Db) ஒன்றாக... கலந்து...
    (Gb) உறவாடும்... நேரமடா...ஆஆ…
    (B) ஆஆ… ஆஆ…ஆ…ஆஆ…
    (Gb) உறவாடும்... (B) நேரம(Gb)டா...

Charanam
    (Gb)
    கன்னத்தில்... ஒன்னே ஒன்னு...
    கடனாக... தாடா...
    கண்ணுக்குள்... (Db7) விளையாடும்...
    கலையே... நீ (Gb) வாடா... x2

(Gb) எண்ணத்தில்... உனக்காக...
    இடம் நான்... தருவேன்... x2

(Gb) எனக்கு... இனி நீ...
    என்னென்ன... தருவாய்...

வல்லமை சேர... (Db) நல்லவனாக...
    (Gb) வளர்ந்தாலே... போதும(Ebm7)டா...ஆஆ
    (B) ஆஆ… ஆஆ…ஆ…ஆஆ…
    (Gb) வளர்ந்தாலே... (B) போதும(Gb)டா...

Kind regards,
    Vijay

abygailann and nalinam like this.
  4. abygailann

abygailann Well-Known Member

Hi...Thanks to both maestro s here for creating the mood of deepavali ...

John

guitarvijay likes this.
  5. nalinam

nalinam Member

Hi Vijay, I truly appreciate your rendition, and I'm well aware of your exceptional musical abilities, including your keen ear and superb chord work. Based on your version, I've made some adjustments to the first part:

(G)Unnai kandu naan aada
    Ennai kandu nee aada
    (D)Ullaasam ()pongum
    Inba (D7)deepaa(G)vali

(G)Oorenggum (G)magizhndhu
    (D)Ondraaga kalandhu
    (C)Uravaadum (D)nerama(G)daa…(Em)aa (Bm)aaa…
    (G)Uravaadum (C)nerama(G)daa…

guitarvijay likes this.
  6. nalinam

nalinam Member

✨ Happy Deepavali to All My Dear Friends and the seasoned and junior Legend here! ✨

As we illuminate our homes with the glow of அகல் விளக்கு (agal vilakku) and the skies with the brilliance of fireworks, let's celebrate this auspicious festival of lights together. Deepavali, or Diwali, is not just about the victory of light over darkness, but also about the triumph of good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance.

In the spirit of this joyful occasion, I am thrilled to share with you a special Deepavali song that resonates with the heart of this festival. This classic tune, linked in my YouTube video below, captures the essence of Deepavali with its melodious rhythm and soulful lyrics. It's a musical tribute to our rich cultural heritage and the unbreakable bonds we share with our loved ones.

So, gather around with your family and friends, indulge in sweets, light up அகல் விளக்கு (agal vilakku), and let's make this Deepavali a memorable one. Don't forget to listen to the song and let its melody fill your homes with happiness and peace.

Stay safe, stay joyful, and let the light of Deepavali brighten up every corner of your life.

7. tripravi

tripravi Well-Known Member

Nalinam,
    Your lead flicks are super, female voice is nice child like. Lot of effort has gone in, great to know. Keep it going. Best wishes.

nalinam and abygailann like this.
  8. guitarvijay

guitarvijay Well-Known Member

Hi Siva,
    Wonderful play of the chords and the lead pieces as well. As Ravi said, your lead flicks are fantastic!
    Excellent singing as well. Well done both!!!!

abygailann, nalinam and tripravi like this.
  9. nalinam

nalinam Member

Hi Ravi, My name is Siva. Nalinam is a Tamil software I invented in 90s for my wife Nalina. We're genuinely grateful for your compliments on our music and especially the chord play and lead pieces though there were timing issues it. It's heartening to know that our efforts resonated with you. Also, thank you for appreciating the singing. Your support and positive feedback are very encouraging for us. Thank you once again!

abygailann, tripravi and guitarvijay like this.
  10. nalinam

nalinam Member

Hi Vijay

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm really glad you enjoyed the chord play and lead pieces. It means a lot, especially since I've been using your excellent chords as inspiration for my guitar work. Your expertise in chord detective work is truly legendary, and I'm grateful for the influence it has on my music. Your kind words about our singing are also deeply appreciated. Your support and encouragement are invaluable to us. Thanks again for being such an inspiration!

abygailann and guitarvijay like this.