Underrated Bands

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by thecoolone, Dec 11, 2005.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

There was some really usefull stuff in this thread too aso i didnt want to close it... :grin:

2. acidwabbit

acidwabbit New Member

First off Dharmatma hats off to you for recognizing Vito and White Lion...one of the greatest bands ever..Pride, Big Game and their best Mane Attraction all three great and presently underrated albums..even Mike tramp's(vocalist) solo albums are good
    now onto my list
    Iced Earth...the most underrated mainstream band and the most widely accepted underground band
    Nevermore
    Children of Bodom (are they still underrated)
    Lost Horizon
    Lillian Axe (please someone tell me you've heard em...the best band to come out in the late eighties)

-the wabbit

3. real_illusions

real_illusions Clapton Is GOD

SPINAL TAP is the most underrated band ever cos everyone thinks of them just as a joke. Each one of them is an awesome musician. Christopher Guest is an absolute genius. Just watch what they play in the movies "This Is Spinal Tap" and "A Mighty Wind". They are a hard rock band in Spinal Tap and a classic folk band in a mighty wind.

They even released two albums as Spinal Tap featuring Satriani among other artists on the album. Simply awesome.

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

*bump*

How come no one knows anything about
    Jesu
    Isis
    Pelican
    Or Sunn O)))
    ????
    I know one person (wizard) who knows two of these.... mwa...

5. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

Metal God band Black sabbath is under rated in India i think.Not many people have listened them.
    Ozzy is not also very famous here in India.
    Racer X
    Grateful Dead
    Pearl Jam people dont listen them here
    Alice Cooper not a band but not famous here
    Alice in Chains

There some few more who are famous outside but not here in India.

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^^ yeah the dude's rite.+rock's dead here.