U2 Cover - With or without you

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sridhar11_2, Aug 17, 2007.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

This is a vid of Zap covering U2's with or without you...I dont especially like that song but its fun to play. Anyway check it out and let me know what you guys think..

Zap - with or without you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyjtBVux7o

2. sridhar11_2

bump.......

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Is Zap your band?
    Heard the song man, in my opinion, for a live performance its done very well. There is a tiny disadvantage, the female singer went a few times out of Sur, although she seems a good singer as she sings very well and she also owns a good voice, overall very well done man, keep posting!!!

4. sridhar11_2

Thnks for the comment. Ya i'm the guy playing guitar...

Actually she's a good singer but this was a bad performance...the crowd was kinda shouting stuff like "britney spears, beyonce, aquafina,etc... threw her off i guess..

5. sridhar11_2

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very nice man, good guitaring aswell, you guys are playing very well, my compliments!!! Keep going man!!!

7. sridhar11_2

thanks a lot..by the way i checked out your stuff on soundclick..sounds pro. i'd like to cover some hindi songs eventually too...

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Oh thx man and what about to cover the hindi songs, surely do man, afterall we are Indians and why not playing Hindi songs too!!!
    I'll wait for your Hindi covers as i really want to hear them!