Tumse Yoon Milenge

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by FEB31, Nov 2, 2006.

1. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Guys, having bad throat for a long time. Tried to sing this song somehow. Struggled at some places.
    Check out the song in https://www.soundclick.com/supantha

Please post your comments. Don't forget the reps :eek:)

Please let me know how is it ..

jozko, sarang_cool and Devilshly_Pur$ like this.
  2. whooooooaaaaa!!!!!!!! good one feb31... your were off on some places.. but overall good recording... reps for sure......... keep posting..

3. heard your other songs.. :rock:

4. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Thanks Devil. I know, my throat is killing me.

Folks, check out the song and post your comments.

5. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

More than 25 views and 1 post. Come on folks, please rate and comment on my performance. Is it so bad that no body is even taking time to reply !

6. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

wow..I liked that a lot...cool job...reps

7. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Thanks Sarang. I appreciate you taking time to listen to the song. Thanks for the reps :eek:).

I guess nobody else liked the song, so many view and only 2 replys.

8. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Friends, still waiting for valuable comments/feedback and suggestions for improvement.
    Thanks.

9. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

kool

kool yar reps .. need some practice 2 stay in sur, if ur throatisnt gud den dun sing ma frend it wil efect ur voice quality

10. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Thanks mubeen_rocks. Am taking the advice seriously, you know what, I love the song, and I am sure any guitarist would love the song for that matter once you hear how Kunal had sung!

You rock buddy.

11. jozko

jozko Banned

that's super stuff feb! i haven't heard original track. Great work! Off things are no big issue for u, i think, cos i remember listening Yeh kya hua. Awesome!

reps

12. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Thanks Jozko. Thanks for listening, comments and reps :eek:)